PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Faces Join 'Manson Girls' Cult

Travicity
11-30-2010, 09:42 PM
We have a casting update for Sussanna Lo's Manson Girls, which begins lensing in Los Angeles this coming March. Laura Harring (The Caller, One Missed Call, The Punisher), Patti D'Arbanville ("Rescue Me," "Nip/Tuck"), Estella Warren (Planet of the Apes, The Cooler), Monica Keena (Freddy vs Jason, Night of the Demons), and Stella Maeve ("My Super Psycho Sweet 16: Part 2") have all joined the previously announced Thora Birch, Heather Matarazzo, and Michael Monks. The film follows a young girl from a wealthy Malibu family who fell under Manson's spell. She was not one the "Family" members involved in the clan's infamous murder spree, but Pitman was later imprisoned after she became involved with the Aryan Brotherhood and was convicted of being an accessory (after the fact) to murder. Kikki Blonsky, Jennifer Landon, and Erin Kelly are no longer attached.

Bloody Disgusting

Swinny
11-30-2010, 10:18 PM
Hm, sounds intriguing. I'm always up for a good Manson-related film and I love Thora Birch, so this could be good.

Travicity
11-30-2010, 10:25 PM
Yea Ive always wanted a movie based around a real serial killer but we follow him a POV of him and his murders like Manson but havnt found one yet.

Swinny
12-01-2010, 01:00 AM
Yea Ive always wanted a movie based around a real serial killer but we follow him a POV of him and his murders like Manson but havnt found one yet.

Well... Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon is like that, but that's not based around a real serial killer, I guess.