View Full Version : Tyler Black now not Angry, New Movie for Goldust and More on the NXT Trainers

Travicity
12-02-2010, 03:52 AM
WWE.com is listing Maryse, with Ted Dibiase, and Vickie Guerrero, with Dolph Ziggler, as NXT pros for Season 4. No word yet if Eve, The Bellas, and Ricardo Rodriguez will be added as well.

The tweet that Seth Rollins put out yesterday about being angry at everyone and everything has been taken off his twitter. Today he tweeted, "Very excited for all my friends on NXT4. Any reports of me being 'angry' about my exclusion are false. But keep telling WWE what's up. :-)"

Presumably, to make light of his original tweet, Xavier Woods (formerly Consequences Creed) tweeted "I love everything and everyone".

Goldust tweeted the following "Next thanksgiving I will be shooting my first movie....the fire witch ...that I will be directing and producing...and will be in it. Just in the starting stages......but will let u know more when more is known. It won't be a wrestling movie....it is a horror film. It will be a low budget film and my very first......lots of work ahead".

PWI

Swinny
12-02-2010, 04:05 AM
Goldust directing and acting in a horror movie? That's very interesting. The Fire Witch is a pretty dumb name though.

Travicity
12-02-2010, 05:44 AM
Lol should be interesting to see what he does if it's a freaky style or different.

JohnCenaFan28
12-02-2010, 06:13 AM
YES! Goldust is doing his own movie, he's such a great actor!

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-02-2010, 08:34 AM
funny title not angry now haha

Smartmark
12-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanx for posting Travis

Interesting news about Goldust :P

I hope Tyler Black don't turn out as all the other Indy wrestlers WWE takes in.
They would have a great roster if they used some of the guys right.