PDA

View Full Version : Possible Change To WWE PPV Announce Team

Travicity
12-02-2010, 10:02 PM
WWE officials have discussed modifying the announce team for pay-per-view events, which could begin as soon as TLC.

Internally, Todd Grisham is not getting high marks for his work, which is why Michael Cole was moved to SmackDown!. Meanwhile, both Cole and Jerry Lawler reportedly dislike working with Matt Striker. Cole took off his headset during the Survivor Series broadcast to yell at Striker for talking too much.

Punk may end up with the spot for pay-per-view events, but the team would therefore solely consist of RAW announcers and the company doesn't want SmackDown! to come off as a secondary brand.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The Mac
12-03-2010, 03:20 AM
bring bak jr move cole to smkd and then its jr,cole,and king at ppv

deadmanwalkin
12-03-2010, 07:18 PM
i like striker....yea he wasnt a wrestler for long but its always better to have former/current wrestlers as announcers.....cole on the other hand is garbage...i'd almost (i said almost i never said I would) take back adamle........what they should do though i doubt itll happen is have like say jbl come back and announce or possibly even michaels....just a 1 night a week thing and maybe ppvs thatd be pretty sweet....or since hhh isnt back from his injury yet have him be an announcer....though i know that wont happen because he is the one talking to the announcers now from backstage instead of vince...but hey its just a thought