PDA

View Full Version : ROH Note: Andy Ridge vs Daniels Signed

Travicity
12-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Colt Cabana, Ricky Reyes, Homicide, and Mark Briscoe. What do they have in common? All are former ROH champions and all four men have tested the measure of Andy “Right Leg” Ridge over the past month.

As part of the first-ever ROH Trial Series, Ridge has faced four veterans of the ring wars in order to see what the rookie had inside the ring, and inside himself. What sort of heart does the young man from Staten Island have? How much fortitude will he show when faced with adversity? Well, suffice to say, that Ridge has earned some respect from most of the men he faced in the ring (Reyes being the exception) and has proven himself in the eyes of many of the ROH faithful.

Ridge has been battered and bruised during these four matches as seen in the ROH Video Wire from 11/22/10, but he desires nothing more than to prove to the world that he deserves to stand alongside the rest of the ROH locker room. Now, in Plymouth on December 17th, the potential future of ROH will collide head-to-head with an ROH legend. It will be Andy “Right Leg” Ridge vs. “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels in the 5th and final match of the Trial Series.

“It’s an honor to face Christopher Daniels.” stated Ridge, “He’s an inspiration to someone like me who has grown up watching ROH, and it’s a bit overwhelming to know I will get to wrestle him inside an ROH ring. But I won’t be star struck, that’s certainly been beaten out of me during this trial series. Rather I promise that I will give it as good as I get and earn the respect of ‘The Fallen Angel’.”

Can Ridge pick up that elusive victory over such staunch competition? Be there live to find out! Tickets for ROH’s return to Plymouth Memorial Hall on December 17th are available here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=207.

WNS