PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Puts Over Dixie Carter

Travicity
12-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Kurt Angle tweeted: "Dixie Carter, ceo of TNA has made her company better every year. The proof is in the numbers. Dixie continues to carry TNA to new heights. I could never be more proud of any boss I've worked for. Here is a woman with 30yrs of music experience. She adapted to pro wresting quickly. Dixie and serg Carter have given incredible talent opportunity to show their talent. It takes BALLS to go up against WWE. She did it. I love them for it. I have a place to work where I enjoy it. I plan to come back soon. How, I don't know. But dixie has called me about it. If I do come back, it's due to dixie and tna talent we have. I thought I was done, but dixie is the only one to make me think of coming back. I want to stay with tna if I can. I love their passion. TNA has come so far in 4 yrs. This company had a slim chance, and look at them now. GOD bless you dixie, serg, and tna. You are a worldwide success. I am proud to be a small part of tna's success. Keep up the great work."

PWI

Smartmark
12-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Thanx for posting Travis!

Dixie is not the problem. Bischoff and Hogan is!

Vick Diesel
12-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Dixie is not the problem. Bischoff and Hogan is!

I totally agree SM...now all Dixie and TNA needs to do is to the BALLS to get rid of Hogan and Bischoff!!

Swinny
12-06-2010, 01:03 AM
What are you two talking about? I may not be the biggest Hogan or Bischoff fan, but it's not like TNA was amazing before Hogan and Bischoff came in. Besides, if you want to talk statistically, ratings have gone up since Hogan and Bischoff came in. It's ridiculous to put all the blame on them because it's been the same thing for years in TNA and Dixie is most certainly part of the problem.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-06-2010, 08:23 AM
^^^ completely agree. People are stupidly hating on Bischoff and Hogan without any facts. We had some people here who posted Hogan Killed TNA even before he made an appearance. The ratings have improved since they came in and even PPV is up, not very much up but still.

btw d0id Angle just imply Dixie Carter has balls :o

Travicity
12-06-2010, 02:49 PM
Nothing really changed except for the ring since Hogan/Bischoff Came in.

DUKE NUKEM
12-06-2010, 03:42 PM
thanks for the post Travis