PDA

View Full Version : TNA Taping Lots of iMPACT This Week

Travicity
12-06-2010, 10:12 PM
TNA will be taping Impact this week on the following dates at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida:

*Today, Monday 12/6.

*Tuesday 12/7.

*Thursday 12/9.

*Friday 12/10.

PWI

Vick Diesel
12-07-2010, 04:11 AM
WOW...that is a lot of tapings for one week! I have a feeling that it's due to giving their wrestlers off for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, and possibly New Years! Which I honestly feel that everyone in TNA deserves to have a break esp during the Christmas Holiday and to be able to spend time w/their families!

A Blissful Ass
12-07-2010, 04:27 AM
Whoa alot of taping here

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-07-2010, 05:05 AM
and it's all gonna suck

A Blissful Ass
12-07-2010, 05:53 AM
and it's all gonna suck

Your too judgmental can't you just wait & see what happens

mikedudelang
12-07-2010, 08:10 AM
and it's all gonna suck

Then why'd you even bother looking at the thread? Seriously, why waste your time (and ours) commenting on something you don't even have any interest in?

Now, as for the tapings, dang. Those folks are putting in some hours! As an aside, I really wish TNA would find a way to do more live broadcasts. They come off a lot better than taped shows and seem to get better crowd reaction.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-07-2010, 08:20 AM
Your too judgmental can't you just wait & see what happens

Haven't we been watching for like 8 years :P

Then why'd you even bother looking at the thread? Seriously, why waste your time (and ours) commenting on something you don't even have any interest in?

Now, as for the tapings, dang. Those folks are putting in some hours! As an aside, I really wish TNA would find a way to do more live broadcasts. They come off a lot better than taped shows and seem to get better crowd reaction.

Had no idea it would be that much. I do watch TNA but seeing the fact that they fuck storylines up in just 2 days of tapings this is even worse. They should tape 1 show, sit back and watch and try and make adjustments. They plan out the stories well in advance and if something turns out to be idiotic they can't put it right because a day isn't enough.

A Blissful Ass
12-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Haven't we been watching for like 8 years :P

Had no idea it would be that much. I do watch TNA but seeing the fact that they fuck storylines up in just 2 days of tapings this is even worse. They should tape 1 show, sit back and watch and try and make adjustments. They plan out the stories well in advance and if something turns out to be idiotic they can't put it right because a day isn't enough.

Yeah & WCW had the same mistakes & you don't trash them like you do TNA,i don't care if you watch it or not yeah some of us may come into the TNA news section & down TNA now & then but you take it way too overboard everytime i see you in here all your doing
is trashing TNA but when i see you in the WWE Section your totally diffrent,all i would like is to see you a bit more lenient we all know the product needs improvment & or sucks but fuck man.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-07-2010, 02:20 PM
that's because WWE has the better product. What's more disappointing is that, as you said there, WCW made the mistakes and they just won't learn

DUKE NUKEM
12-07-2010, 03:29 PM
thanks for the update Travis

mikedudelang
12-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Also, I don't agree that the WWE has a better product. What they have is a lot more money for bells and whistles but other than the production value (producers, pyro, camera crew), the WWE has nothing on TNA. TNA has better workers, better stories, better announcers. I can't sit here and say TNA hasn't screwed up royally with a bunch of the crap they've done over the last year, but it pales in comparison to how truly awful the WWE has allowed it's product to become.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-07-2010, 06:41 PM
how can you say TNA has better stories? Del Rio v Rey/ Nexus v Cena/ Miz winning the title are way better than TNA what has been doing. Workers maybe but if you don't push them they don't mean squat

Konan
12-07-2010, 07:24 PM
that's because WWE has the better product. What's more disappointing is that, as you said there, WCW made the mistakes and they just won't learn

na na na .. disagreed i like the ending of final resolution withe bleeding and its about era goes since wwe could blee .

mikedudelang
12-08-2010, 02:56 AM
how can you say TNA has better stories? Del Rio v Rey/ Nexus v Cena/ Miz winning the title are way better than TNA what has been doing. Workers maybe but if you don't push them they don't mean squat

If you're gonna hang your hat on Del Rio/Mysterio, I've already won this discussion. Del Rio is flat out awful, is horrible in the ring, has no charisma, and is almost as brutal on the mic as Rey.

Nexus/Cena is a decent story but at least half the people involved are marginal at best. Otunga? Please.

As for Miz, I love that guy and think he's pretty great at everything. I was thrilled to see him win the belt and like where they're going with his feud with Orton.

As for TNA, I think the MMG/Gen ME angle has been really cool. Gen ME is awful on the mic but they are amazing in the ring and the MMG are the best tag team in the world (although Beer Money might have something to say about that).

The Jeff Hardy/Mr. Anderson angle has been done very well despite Hardy's best efforts to be worthless.

The Mickie James/Tara angle has been awesome. I've NEVER seen Knockouts/Divas go at each other like these two women have over the last several weeks.

I mean, it all comes down to personal preference but I just don't think the WWE gets anywhere close to matching up storyline-wise with what TNA is doing right now.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-08-2010, 05:37 AM
Gen Me v MCMG has been anything but good. Did gen Me win even a single match in that feud? There's your answer.

Can't believe you actually said that about Del Rio the guy is over way more than any of the new TNA guys (or even some of their vets like Joe) and he is a good worker and talker.