PDA

View Full Version : Andre denies breaking-up TV couple

OMEN
12-07-2010, 12:59 AM
Peter Andre has denied being responsible for the break-up of TV couple Pollyanna Woodward and Lee Clark, despite being named in divorce papers.

According to Now, Andre has strongly denied claims he was to blame for the breakdown of the marriage, saying that he only met the Channel 5 presenter once.

However QVC host Clark has named the singer in his divorce papers, claiming that Andre, 37, sent his estranged wife numerous text messages after they met in October.

He said: "This marriage was perfect until he started texting my wife. We were blissfully happy but then he turned her head and her heart."

Andre's spokesman insists he's just friends with the 28-year-old, who is a presenter on Five programme 'The Gadget Show': "He has only met Pollyanna Woodward once at a public event.

"To be named in a divorce petition is madness, it was purely platonic on both sides and the text messages have been greatly over-exaggerated."

Woodward has also denied that anything untoward happened: "I met Peter Andre informally at a Five dinner where we chatted, and in the following few days texts were exchanged.

"I am not and have never been in a relationship with Peter. The reasons for my divorce are personal issues between myself and Lee."

RTE