PDA

View Full Version : Baby number two 'just happened' - Britney Spears

OMEN
08-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Britney Spears has revealed her second pregnancy was an accident.

However, the Toxic singer - who already has one son, 11-month-old Sean Preston, with husband Kevin Federline - insists she is looking forward to being a mum again.

She confessed to People magazine: "It just kind of happened. I'm going to wait a while for the next one!

"I feel like I've been pregnant for ten years!"

Britney - who is rumoured to have put on around 40 pounds during her pregnancy - also revealed how having back-to-back babies has been an exhausting experience.

The 24-year-old star explained: "It is now starting to get a little tiring, holding Sean Preston, but throughout the whole pregnancy I've done it a lot because he's very attached.

"It makes me feel needed and wanted so I like it too." Britney has also confessed her favourite pregnancy treat - a melted chocolate bar.

She confessed: "I'll get up in the middle of the night and I'll get a Hershey's bar, the real big ones, and I'll put it in the microwave and melt it and eat it.

"It sounds disgusting, but it's so satisfying."

-Bang! Showbiz

demolition89
08-19-2006, 05:42 AM
("It Just Kind of Happened") ~ It's a damn good thing Britney is rich as sin, and apparently truly loves Sean Preston, or these kids would be in deep s**t! I don't consider myself a moralist, but this is a PATHETIC & HORRIBLE MESSAGE for Britney to be sending out to her teen and pre-teen fan base.

Kaz
08-19-2006, 01:40 PM
It kind of just happened ay? Immaculate conception?

scorpionf
08-19-2006, 02:41 PM
It just kind of happened?

Welll, if she just kind of not ran out of protection it would not have happened