PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Jericho/Batista and Goldberg Returning to WWE At 'Mania 27?

Travicity
12-09-2010, 12:41 AM
There are rumors that Batista may make a one-night-only return to WWE at WrestleMania 27, but the general feeling as of right now is that this will not be happening simply because of the fact that the two parties have not been in contact with one another for some time. Batista is "highly expected" to sign with Strikeforce once he has finished filming the upcoming Scorpion King 3 film.

Another expected appearance at WrestleMania 27 was thought to be in the form of Chris Jericho, but this is also being shot down at the present time. A lot of people thought that Jericho would be back in the company in time for the event, but as of this report, this is not expected to happen. On top of that, Jericho is not expected to return anytime soon.

Talks between WWE and Bill Goldberg regarding a possible WrestleMania 27 appearance are said to be "cold" right now, and as of this report, he is not expected to be involved with the company in any way.

WNS

Kage
12-09-2010, 01:10 AM
Screw Goldberg and Batista, we want Jericho!

A Blissful Ass
12-09-2010, 01:27 AM
^Couldn't Agree More

The Mac
12-09-2010, 01:29 AM
after his concert in edmonton i asked him when he will be back in wwe and he said soon, just wait and see so i think he will be at WM 27

Metalitia
12-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Tabloid style reporting rumours really.

"This might happen BUT then again it might not"

That way if it does happen they can say they reported it first and if it doesn't, no harm done.

I expect Jericho to be back in WWE by then and am in 60-40 that Goldberg will be a part of 'Mania in some way.

Smartmark
12-09-2010, 02:16 AM
I couldn't care less about any of them really.

:hide:

mikedudelang
12-09-2010, 04:25 AM
Screw Goldberg and Batista, we want Jericho!

indeed

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-09-2010, 05:03 AM
so no one is close to returning must admit Travis has mastered the art of misguiding titles.

Personally I'd like Goldberg and Jericho to return but then again Batista is a huge draw as well so yeah

Konan
12-09-2010, 08:03 PM
nothing happen but jherico expected .. they just want ppls interest about wrestlemania.