PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Wrestling While Impaired Reports Including Drug Use

Travicity
12-13-2010, 10:06 PM
To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.

It should also be noted that Hardy is incoherent backstage at TNA live events. He slurs his words and keeps to himself at all times.

As noted several days ago here on the website, Jeff Hardy returns to court in Moore County, North Carolina on January 20th, 2011.

EWN

ArJay
12-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Oh yeah, he's definitely just exhausted all the time. :rolleyes:

aoessand
12-14-2010, 12:19 AM
damn i really hope they put his ass in jail and Anderson should sue the shit outta tna.

mikedudelang
12-14-2010, 03:04 AM
It's really sad because, even if this is all just rumor, people by default assume Hardy's still screwing up. I can't judge him because I don't know him but I do know that chair shot to Anderson was ridiculous. That, coupled with the latest 'exhaustion' thing and then the most recent thing with him losing the championship belt on Southwest Airlines just gives everyone more reason to criticize and look poorly upon him. Dude may not care what anyone thinks of him but he's making TNA look bad by pulling this crap.

DUKE NUKEM
12-14-2010, 05:47 PM
jeff is still doing the same crap he did in wwe, anderson shoud sue jeff not tna