PDA

View Full Version : The Man Who Has Wronged CM Punk

Kage
12-14-2010, 06:16 PM
I thought about this basically ever since Punk won his slammy, and I have come to a conclusion. The man who has wronged Cm Punk, and the man Punk will take revenge on is Randy Keith Orton. When CM Punk won his first world title, Orton punted him in the head, screwing him out of the title. After that Punk got nothing on Orton besides a Lumberjack match on Raw, that he lost. The Punk/Orton feud never took off. Cm Punk is set to return sometime soon and this sunday is a very good time for Punk to screw Randy out of a championship. My bet is that Punk leaves the announce table and puts Orton through a table, costing him the title. Punk and Randy will feud until Mania and have an epic match. Thoughts?

JohnCenaFan28
12-14-2010, 10:48 PM
I'd like that to happen, just wish Punk would have held the WWE Championship while doing that but if things go like they seem to be (Morrison/Miz feud where Morrison wins WWE Championship) then I still wouldn't mind it. It also makes sense but if they're going to be feuding over the fact that Punk got screwed out of a world title reign thanks to Orton, then it would make sense that Punk would want to take a world title from Randy. Maybe Orton wins the title then Punk goes for him.

The Mac
12-14-2010, 10:52 PM
who took out punk last? didnt he get a storyline to why he is announcing

The ShowOff
12-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Oh come on its John Cena I mean he did spill his diet soda after all.

But if not him then well maybe Bryan?

JohnCenaFan28
12-14-2010, 11:32 PM
Oh come on its John Cena I mean he did spill his diet soda after all.

But if not him then well maybe Bryan?

LMFAO if it's him! I'd love it if it were Cena after spilling his diet soda.

Metalitia
12-15-2010, 01:35 AM
I'd like to see a Punk and Orton feud but time will tell I guess on who it is.

I hope it is a main event level opponent though, Punk should be Raws top heel.

Black Widow
12-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Punk/Orton feud would be awesome

Kage
12-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Well apparently I was wrong and Wwe went with an angle that makes absolutly no sense at all. Hoo Rah!