PDA

View Full Version : Nixed Incest Angles

619_fan
08-19-2006, 08:02 PM
The new McMahons DVD features commentary from Stephanie McMahon where she says that she had to nix potential incest angles. According to her, Vince wanted himself to be revealed as the father of her baby and when she said no, he pushed for Shane to be revealed as the father. She turned that idea down also. She also said no to Vince's idea that her wedding to Triple H be aired on PPV.

Credit: PWInsider.com

Am I the only one that believes a father that thinks it's all right to have an incest angle with his daughter and not be creepy should be locked up?? lol

EDIT: Sorry, I now know this has been previously posted, can delete this thread if you want.

Dubbz4president
08-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Yea thats the grossest thing i've ever heard. Obviously its just an angle but the fact that Vince plays Vince, Steph plays Steph and the baby is real makes it unacceptable you kno..what i'm saying is that its not just some part in a movie. Its a little more serious

Lenanjosh
08-20-2006, 01:23 AM
I also am disgusted by vince McMahon. they need to make him retire. I have never cared for him, I really like the rest of the family. where the hell was Linda when he was bringing up this sick twisted stuff? I,m glad Stephanie stood up to him.

the phenomenal sid
08-20-2006, 07:44 AM
controversies sell baby.also there's no publicity like bad publicity.so by doing that or making that announcement public,vince and wwe have ensured atleast a 20 % increase in dvd sales.whether any part of that story is true or not is only known to vince & steph.so go figure

wm22champ
08-25-2006, 03:29 AM
This guy is running out of Ideas. First Mr.Mcmahon vs. God and now this. I personally do think........Vincent Kennedy Mcmahon..........has finally lost his mind.

ajs
08-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Why Stop There Vince...why Not Have It Be Eddies Baby...you Sick Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdaddybaughman
08-26-2006, 09:12 PM
vince has had some sick ideas in the past but this takes the cake that's wrong