PDA

View Full Version : TNA Are Idiots!

John
12-18-2010, 01:26 PM
Okay, so, as a fan of TNA, I watch all of their shows. I receive this baffling series of segments:

Matt Morgan and Anderson (WHO ARE IN THE MAIN STORYLINE!) are arguing over whether Anderson can wrestle, as Anderson has been out with a concussion. The question of whether Anderson is okay, as a result of the head injury. Anderson decided to wrestle.
Later on, we see Eric Young (WHO WAS INVOLVED IN A MATCH THEN HE FELL OFF THE RING AND HAD A CONCUSSION! He now suffers from Retardation!

How stupid are TNA? Their main storyline features the concerns over a HEAD INJURY, yet when Eric Young has a head injury, and suffers, it's COMEDY and EVERYBODY IS SUPPOSED TO LAUGH!!

This is why I dislike TNAs storylines at the moment. Ugh.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Eric Young is not a main storyline. You want stupidity? Ho come Edge managed to carry Paul Bearer all the way from England to USA? How come people get pinned by the Cobra?

Yeah so you hate yet you watch all the shows ur the one who looks like the idiot to me :P

ArJay
12-18-2010, 06:47 PM
Every company has/had it shares of dumb and illogical storylines. Nothing new really.

Metalitia
12-18-2010, 11:16 PM
I can certainly see your point.

Eric Young is just there for so called comedy effect. It was mildly amusing but more in an "Ok Ive had a small chuckle how much mroe time has this segment got?" kinda way.

I like the angle involving Morgan and Anderson to an extent. It is the most recent highlight of what I like most with TNA.

A lot of the time they have a semblance of realism about things. Not in terms that I actually think Anderson still isn't cleared etc but they allow time for things such as this whole angle.

Opening peoples eyes a bit about one of the big problems with the wrestling industry and even mentioning Nowinskis work on international tv to draw some more attention to it.

It's good to see, even though only often minor things and we all know it's scripted etc but it's so much better than WWE say, when they pretend like whatever they say is true you know?

danniboi
01-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Eric Young is not a main storyline. You want stupidity? Ho come Edge managed to carry Paul Bearer all the way from England to USA? How come people get pinned by the Cobra?

Yeah so you hate yet you watch all the shows ur the one who looks like the idiot to me :P

yes!! seriously santino marrella is whats wrong with wrestling today he is worse than 50 eric youngs lol