PDA

View Full Version : PC: Sunday's Random WWE and TNA Thoughts

The Mac
12-20-2010, 04:39 AM
source: Nodq.com

Welcome to another Sunday of pure awesomeness provided by my wrestling blog. This was a busy week for me (including my one year wedding anniversary last night) which is why there was not a ton of blogging during the week. Never fear though! Sunday thoughts will live forever!

- Last week I watched RPH on HDNet for the first time and was actually motivated to buy their iPPV, sadly that was on my anniversary and I couldn't. The show itself was really strong. The build to their final show of the year was better than most of the build we saw in WWE this year.

- John Morrison has the chance of his career today. The last time I remember a #1 Contender match was Jeff Hardy against Triple H at Armageddon 2007. To me, that match made Jeff Hardy's career and produced an amazing moment in Triple H yelling for Hardy to fight him. Hopefully Morrison could have that same type of evening.

- Samoa Joe resigned with TNA and the entire world is disappointed. I understand why Joe would do this, but I still don't have faith in TNA. It is my hope that they do more with him, but I strongly doubt it.