PDA

View Full Version : Early Details on First ROH Events of 20111 and More

Travicity
12-21-2010, 10:15 PM
ROH announced that Davey Richards suffered a "Stage Two" concussion on Saturday, but wouldn't miss his upcoming dates for the company. If he's working that soon, my feeling is that this is a storyline stemming from the great match against Roderick Strong. I've heard some criticism of this but there's a world of difference between treating a concussion like a serious storyline point and TNA having Eric Young act like a goof because he took a shot to the noggin.

I don't believe there are any current plans to return to Louisville for future HDNet tapings. The next HDNet tapings will be 1/21 and 1/22 in Philadelphia at the ECW Arena.

Tickets for the company's Atlanta debut over Wrestlemania weekend are selling well. The company is running Center Stage, the former home of WCW Saturday Night, which is a smaller venue than they have run for Wrestlemania weekends in recent years. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they sell out the venue in advance, so if you want to go, be sure to get tickets in advance.

Ring of Honor will return to action on 1/14 in Richmond, Virginia and 1/15 in Charlotte, North Carolina next month with ROH champion Roderick Strong, ROH tag Team Champions The Kings of Wrestling, ROH TV Champion Christopher Daniels, Jay and Mark Briscoe, Homicide, Kyle O’Reilly, Adam Cole and more.

Kevin Steen is still under contract to ROH currently. For those who asked about Steve Corino, I believe he is booked for future events, although nothing has been officially announced. Corino's work here has been really good in recent months.

The promotion is running a 30% off sale at www.rohwrestling.com.

PWI

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-22-2010, 05:36 AM
they sure plan way ahead to bad none of the Briscoes or Hero etc will be alive by 20111 :P