PDA

View Full Version : Dr Drew: 'Jolie, Pitt will break up'

OMEN
12-22-2010, 02:25 AM
Celebrity Rehab host Dr Drew has predicted that Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will not last.

The radio and TV presenter suggested that several factors from the pair's past would eventually lead to their split.

"Just add up a couple things. There's no such thing as, 'I was a heroin addict'," he explained, referring to Jolie's previously publicised drug experiences.

"That doesn't exist in nature. Something is going on with [her] addiction. Or she's in recovery. And I don't see any evidence that's the case. So we've got one person who's a heroin addict. Which is a chronic lifelong condition, period."

Dr Drew continued to the Huffington Post: "We have another person who has said things like, 'Well, Jennifer [Aniston] was into long-term relationships, that's just her way of looking at things'. I mean, that demeaning attitude towards other people's emotions.

"Now put those two people together and you have got a really volatile situation. And they're constantly creating things to weld themselves together. Which is only going to serve to make a more nuclear eruption."

He concluded: "There will be some sort of meltdown that will be phenomenal when it does happen."

DS

Swinny
12-22-2010, 02:47 AM
Dr. Drew's a fucking hack that should just go the hell away.