PDA

View Full Version : Kane Misses His Old School Mask, Noble News

The Mac
12-23-2010, 11:01 PM
NorthJersey.com conducted an interview with Kane promoting next Thursday's SmackDown live event at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey. He discussed his mask, how long it took him to be comfortable to cut promos, his political blog, and more.

When asked if he missed working in a mask, he responded: "Oh sure. In fact I just was talking to someone the other day, a fan, and they were talking about how they thought the mask was cool. They hit it right on the head because [they said] it added a definite air of mystery, which is very true. Right now, we have Rey Mysterio with a mask. And up until Rey won the world championship, I think I was the only masked wrestler to ever win the world championship. … I definitely think it's a trade-off. Certainly there were things about wearing the mask that were unique."

-- Jamie Noble, who now works with WWE in a backstage capacity, turns 34 years old today.

John
12-23-2010, 11:30 PM
When asked if he missed working in a mask, he responded: “Oh sure. In fact I just was talking to someone the other day, a fan, and they were talking about how they thought the mask was cool. They hit it right on the head because [they said] it added a definite air of mystery, which is very true. Right now, we have Rey Mysterio with a mask. And up until Rey won the world championship, I think I was the only masked wrestler to ever win the world championship. … I definitely think it’s a trade-off. Certainly there were things about wearing the mask that were unique.”

Source: ******************

Kage
12-24-2010, 12:31 AM
I think we all miss Masked Kane.

Swinny
12-24-2010, 12:34 AM
I think we all miss Masked Kane.

Pretty much, yeah. They should have brought the mask back at some point with the storyline with 'Taker. I mean, Paul Bearer brought the urn back, so when he turned on 'Taker he could have given Kane back his mask and and it could have been implied that Kane's mask has the same power as the urn for 'Taker, or something to that effect.

Smartmark
12-24-2010, 01:18 AM
Bring the Mask back then! All the fans misses it!

And afterall, Kane took back his mask from Imposter Kane back in 2006

Travicity
12-24-2010, 01:20 AM
Well if they were to do that then Edge should burn him :P.

Smartmark
12-24-2010, 01:22 AM
^^ :omg: You just blew my mind! :omg:

Royal Rumble 2011
Inferno Matchup For The WHC Title
Edge (c) Vs Kane

Kane gets seriously burned and takes back his mask :omg:

Travicity
12-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Well if they were to do something like that it could be Edge he has history with both men and could get revenge for Hell in a Cell :P Or Taker/Kane and Taker could burn him if the feud continues.

Swinny
12-24-2010, 01:26 AM
Well if they were to do that then Edge should burn him :P.

That's actually a great idea. Either way, he should get one run with the mask back before he retires.

Smartmark
12-24-2010, 01:26 AM
WWE Booker better do this!! :bat:

Travicity
12-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Or when he retires he could wear the mask one more time :P in a tribute to himself.

Smartmark
12-24-2010, 01:30 AM
^^ No. Your burned storyline is really great dude. WWE should hire you as a writer.

If they don't do this. I get seriously pissed. Glen want's to do it. The fans wants it. So bloody do it!!

Travicity
12-24-2010, 01:35 AM
As a writer??? I get to work with HHH and HBK :omg: and I can tell you guys the inside stuff and see Vince fu*king all the divas to get a payrise :D and watch Rey Mysterio smoke Marijuana.

Smartmark
12-24-2010, 01:44 AM
^^ Yup! And you could write me into a storyline where I beat the crap out of Chris Jericho, Miz and Vickie :shifty:

Travicity
12-24-2010, 01:50 AM
Miz and Vickie yes Jericho no sorry.

Smartmark
12-24-2010, 02:22 AM
^^ I will beat Chris anyway :P

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-24-2010, 06:45 AM
who cares about Kane retire already his matches suck

muzi
12-26-2010, 08:06 PM
Many fans want to see Kane with his old mask because then he would propably be THE Monster again! Plus he really played the character great!
I personally loved the mask, but didn't he once say "..it was very difficult to wrestle with this mask. I could barely breathe...sometimes I thought I would not get enough air and fall down to the ground by going k.o. I really wanted to get rid of it or a development that I feel comfortable with.."???

Smartmark
12-26-2010, 08:38 PM
I think we will see his mask after Royal Rumble :wink: