PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca Ferguson: 'I feel normal again'

John
12-26-2010, 08:43 PM
X Factor runner-up Rebecca Ferguson has expressed delight at being able to return to a normal life.

The Liverpudlian singer commented that spending the festive period with family members had allowed her to feel like herself again for the first time since the ITV talent contest.

She told the Daily Mail: "It's so nice to be home for Christmas. I feel like Becky again. I’m looking forward to Christmas with my family and my babies in Liverpool."

Ferguson, who has reportedly been signed to Simon Cowell's record label along with fellow X Factor finalists One Direction and Cher Lloyd, added that she hoped the upcoming tour would be a fitting end to a defining chapter of her life.

"Doing The X Factor was very emotional," she confessed to the Liverpool Echo. "I first auditioned in March so it’s almost been a full year for me.

"I’m going to miss everyone, especially One Direction and Matt, but I’ll see them all on the tour next year... I want to thank everyone that voted for me and supported me. I want to tell them I’m so happy [and] it’s not the end."

Source - DigitalSpy.