PDA

View Full Version : Disqualification in Championship matches is Bullshit!

LionDen
08-21-2006, 11:31 AM
I was having fun watching SummerSlam till the Batista and Booker T Championship match. Now the match was going along fine and i was enjoying it, till Sharmele decides to come in the ring and disqualify Booker T, giving Batista the win but losing the Championship.

Now, with that said, I feel that this utter bullshit for this rule to exist in Championship matches. Fair enough every now and then they use the so called "No Disqualification" clauses, but how the hell can any match be fair when someone can just bring down a partner to the ring and just completely screw the contender for the Championship?

Just on a side note, why wasn't Edge disqualified when Lita entered the ring and was literally on the back of Cena and Edge? lol Another fine job by the bookers in power :rolleyes:

IMO it is just ridiculous and should just not be included in Championship matches. Oh yeah, i know its scripted, so need for those comments.

XXKSXX
08-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Well the bookers of the WWE are idoits I have kinda none this for awile. But we can't really stop them from doing the things they do or the things they don't do. But to me all Championship matches should be no DQ just my opinion on that one . NO DQ

rock786
09-19-2006, 03:02 PM
i agree it pisses me off when someone get disqualified like that