PDA

View Full Version : Why wasn't Edge disqualified earlier in match???

LionDen
08-21-2006, 12:20 PM
I am wondering if someone can explain to me why Edge wasn't disqualified when Lita came in the ring. When Sharmele came in the ring 2 matches earlier, Booker T was disqualified.

Since they made a huge deal about Edge losing if he was disqualified and IMO, Lita coming in the ring and hopping on top of Cena and Edge deserves a disqualification, why wasn't he?

Another great move by the Bookers in power :rolleyes:

Dubbz4president
08-21-2006, 01:07 PM
I think its because Lita never touched Cena and the Ref just let it roll, Sharmell actually attacked Batista

LionDen
08-21-2006, 02:19 PM
She did stop Edge from being FUed by Cena and that could have changed the match, so she did interfere in the match.

XXKSXX
08-21-2006, 03:07 PM
She did interfere but the WWE does do stupid stuff sometimes and this is one of them. I actually thought the WWE was going to have Cena win but I guess not.

LJ Viner
08-21-2006, 03:08 PM
lion, it's just as you said...

Another great move by the Bookers in power

the phenomenal sid
08-21-2006, 03:10 PM
storylines dude.

XXKSXX
08-21-2006, 03:16 PM
storylines dude.

Well we all know it is a storyline but the way it was done is just stupid and the bookers of the WWE are stupid and do stupid shit. I still think all champioship matches should be no DQ.

jefficeman
08-21-2006, 04:09 PM
the bookers of wwe should ban diva's such as lita and sharmell from all world title matches from the ring area !!!

XXKSXX
08-21-2006, 04:15 PM
^ No they should make the matches no DQ. I myself like the Divas at ring side and it would be pointless to have them as a secound if they can't come to the ring. Plus who doesn't want to look at some fine ass. :)

LionDen
08-22-2006, 12:59 AM
I looked aorund for actual DQ rules and most usually say the same thing:

Offenses punishable by disqualification (or "DQ") include:
- Any outside interference involving a person not involved in the match striking or holding a wrestler. If someone attempts to interfere but is ejected from the ring by a wrestler or referee before this occurs, there is usually no disqualification.

Now, with this, it is stupid since what she did could have and did change the match completely. Anyway, it is the WWE although technically, you could say she is touching him lol.

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/4651/litagv0.jpg

Neo Corey
08-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Well he attacked her so it doesnt matter and why do you care anyway's because Edge is like 10000000000x Better then Cena

DEMON
08-22-2006, 02:29 AM
probably for the same BULLSHIT reason that a ref NEVER overturns a "3-count"...unless your name is Hogan!!
which IMO was another crock of shit match!!!
Why is it,any other time a ref makes a "3-count" and the wrestler gets his foot on the rope,the ref misses it,than tells the losing wrestler,"oh well I didnt see it,I cant call it!",and the announcer will usually agree with it unless its a heel getting screwed on it,than they're all for it.

Hulk Hogan got beat at SS,whether his foot was on the bottom rope or not,he got beat!
The ref made the count,made the announcment,and THEN seen the foot on the rope!
Than he proceeds to order the match to continue,which favors Hogan because hes had time to recover from the RKO.
Again,I just think that this is a crock of shit!
Anybody "other" than Hogan would've been counted down and lost the match.
But Hogan REFUSES to put over the younger talent,so to show him up on a major PPV they give Orton the win than take it back away from him all within 30sec.

Role Model
08-22-2006, 04:12 AM
Well Lion this right here is a great question and to me there are many answers to this but which one is right.

But ya I will give a go at it for you, what I think happened here was the ref was just a total idiot and didnt know what to and got very confused and basically Choked becuase cleary when someone comes into the ring and cause the person to stop what there doing basically prokoking the wrestler to stop what he is doing and go after her or him. I know she didnt really hit him but she did enough to screw the whole match up and almost change the outcome of it.

Now for the Sharmell coming and taking out Batista the ref made the right decsion there and basically what she did is just like what lita did but without any contact.

So ya I think that ref made a huge mistake or WWE for that matter and screwed every damn thing up, but I have seen this a few times before.

Neo Corey
08-22-2006, 12:30 PM
probably for the same BULLSHIT reason that a ref NEVER overturns a "3-count"...unless your name is Hogan!!
which IMO was another crock of shit match!!!
Why is it,any other time a ref makes a "3-count" and the wrestler gets his foot on the rope,the ref misses it,than tells the losing wrestler,"oh well I didnt see it,I cant call it!",and the announcer will usually agree with it unless its a heel getting screwed on it,than they're all for it.

Hulk Hogan got beat at SS,whether his foot was on the bottom rope or not,he got beat!
The ref made the count,made the announcment,and THEN seen the foot on the rope!
Than he proceeds to order the match to continue,which favors Hogan because hes had time to recover from the RKO.
Again,I just think that this is a crock of shit!
Anybody "other" than Hogan would've been counted down and lost the match.
But Hogan REFUSES to put over the younger talent,so to show him up on a major PPV they give Orton the win than take it back away from him all within 30sec.

JBL should of beat rey on smackdown because rey put his leg after :(

XXKSXX
08-22-2006, 02:38 PM
Ether way the WWE kinda mest up on this one and there not going to change it and Cena will get more title shots and will most likely get the belt back sooner or later.

Role Model
08-22-2006, 06:38 PM
Well ya Corey you are right with this one, but I think instead of him getting all these chances and to be treated like a baby, he will act like he is now (Underdog and Hated) and then at Unforgiven win the TLC match againest Edge and capture the title, but I dont really think for the reason of the refs screwing it for him but I see it helping his case out alot more.

CDD
08-23-2006, 03:16 AM
storylines dude.

wut he said