PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Jeff Hardy To Plead Guilty to Drug Charges

Travicity
12-27-2010, 10:30 PM
We have just learned from our sources at PWTorch and the Associated Press that TNA Champion Jeff Hardy will enter a guilty plea to the drug charges against him during his next court hearing, which will take place on January 20, 2011.

The AP report was picked up by the North Carolina-based Charlotte Observer newspaper, which states that the Moore County district attorney announced that Hardy would plead guilty. The report, which lists Hardy as "the current World champion for "Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on the Spike TV cable channel," does not state what sort of punishment Hardy will face if he in fact does plead guilty.

More on this story as it becomes available.

http://www.wfu.edu/hr/drug/nc-penalties.html

This is a link to North Carolina penalties for illegal possession and drug trafficking. According to the charges levied, Hardy is facing a MANDATORY sentencing of 45 days at least. There is no getting around this... regardless of plea agreement or not. The question is whether this will be 45 days in the hole... or possibly 6 months!

The Charlotte Observer is reporting that when Jeff Hardy finally makes it to court next month he plans to plead guilty on the drug offenses that he was charged with in September of 2009, according to the Moore County District Attorney. Obviously, this puts TNA in a bit of a pickle since Jeff is their world champion. They have to take the title off of him, right? RIGHT?

Observer and WNS

Hmm Matt Hardy to be Jeff's secret pick? He can take Hardy's place while Jeff rots in jail oh yea! he shoots, he scores! or the Hardyz :shifty:

Smartmark
12-27-2010, 11:15 PM
:omg:

That would be awesome Travis! :D

Vick Diesel
12-27-2010, 11:17 PM
WOW... Glad to see that Jeff is "manning up" and pleading guilty, but dang Jeff's pay check is gonna take a huge hit $50,000-$250,000 fine + a min of 45 days up to 5 Mos in Jail I honestly hope Jeff gets his act together after this and has learned his lesson!

Swinny
12-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Hmm Matt Hardy to be Jeff's secret pick? He can take Hardy's place while Jeff rots in jail oh yea! he shoots, he scores! or the Hardyz :shifty:

Dude, don't joke about that. That is totally the type of thing I could see TNA doing.

Black Widow
12-27-2010, 11:20 PM
meh jeff will get a slap on the wrist like most people in the US examples paris hilton, lindsey lohan

Vick Diesel
12-27-2010, 11:24 PM
actually I could almost see Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff putting the World Heavy Weight Title on AJ Styles or someone else from Fortune lol

Swinny
12-27-2010, 11:44 PM
actually I could almost see Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff putting the World Heavy Weight Title on AJ Styles or someone else from Fortune lol

Well, I kinda see AJ turning face and leaving Fortune after Genesis, so I don't know about that, but it's hard to say. They could do just about anything, really and there isn't much I would put past them.

Vick Diesel
12-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Well, I kinda see AJ turning face and leaving Fortune after Genesis, so I don't know about that, but it's hard to say. They could do just about anything, really and there isn't much I would put past them.

I totally agree...I'd honestly would love to see Edge and Randy Orton or The Miz join TNA...I definitely don't want Matt Hardy in TNA, one hardy boy in TNA is one to many!! lol

Travicity
12-27-2010, 11:59 PM
I wont jinx it :P.

Vick Diesel
12-28-2010, 12:03 AM
:lmao:

Y0UR Messiah
12-28-2010, 11:02 AM
Your NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion! MAAAAAAAAATT Hardy!

God someone fucking shoot me now.

The Mac
12-28-2010, 11:06 AM
he wont get no damn time... he will get community service, go accross america giving anti drug talks at schools and never see the inside of a prision cell

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-28-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm hoping he will spend time in Jail. What kind of a message is that sending if he doesn't? I mean his main charges are Felony Drug trafficking and such. Paris Hilton wasn't even selling anything except her herpes ridden body and she got a few weeks in jail.

Metalitia
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
He's pleading guilty most likely as his lawyer has sorted out a plea bargain for him. If so he may well still do a little bit of time but it would be minimal and heavily conditioned.

I said a while back Matt Hardy is my shout for Jeff Hardys mystery opponent to face RVD. Probably be touted as a huge aqquisition for TNA heh.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-28-2010, 03:30 PM
it's a swerve Russo and Bischoff are playing everyone for suckers :shifty:

I'm hoping he will spend time in Jail. What kind of a message is that sending if he doesn't? I mean his main charges are Felony Drug trafficking and such. Paris Hilton wasn't even selling anything except her herpes ridden body and she got a few weeks in jail.

Yeah Jeff wasn't selling either and Paris Hilton was caught with coke at the WC and got away he will too if this is indeed true

DUKE NUKEM
12-28-2010, 05:30 PM
if he gets jain time 'wink" i hope he gets his stuff stright how many companys will hire him after all of this

Swinny
12-28-2010, 07:12 PM
how many companys will hire him after all of this

TNA will. Again and again and again and again.

The Mac
12-28-2010, 09:21 PM
damn site crashed lost everything.... ill sum up IF hardy goes to jail he will prob serve sentance on weekends go in friday night out sunday morning

mikedudelang
12-29-2010, 02:53 AM
WOW... Glad to see that Jeff is "manning up" and pleading guilty, but dang Jeff's pay check is gonna take a huge hit $50,000-$250,000 fine + a min of 45 days up to 5 Mos in Jail I honestly hope Jeff gets his act together after this and has learned his lesson!

Jeff isn't "manning up", he's pleading guilty because he knows he'd lose if the issue went to court. Pleading guilty just means the courts offer him a reduced sentence, which saves them money.

JohnCenaFan28
12-29-2010, 04:40 AM
Pothead Hardy finally gives in... I hope he rots in jail. LOL@TNA for letting their world champion be a convict!

Black Widow
12-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Pothead Hardy finally gives in... I hope he rots in jail. LOL@TNA for letting their world champion be a convict!

:laugh: sorry i had to lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-29-2010, 03:58 PM

he's still not a con and TNA don't make people cons now do they :rolleyes:

Travicity
12-29-2010, 04:00 PM
Didnt Scott Hall con somebody :P?

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Didnt Scott Hall con somebody :P?

he's not been in jail for more than 3 days :shifty2:

Travicity
12-30-2010, 05:36 AM
We have learned from numerous sources that TNA Champion Jeff Hardy will in fact be heading to jail due to the seriousness of the drug charges he faces.

Hardy, whose next court appearance will be on January 20, 2011, is facing a mandatory 45-day jail sentence because of the charges levied against him, regardless of any kind of plea or plea agreement he may make or reach. There is also a chance that Hardy could go to jail for six months, but in many cases, the defendant can always agree to enter a rehabilitation facility in order to try to have their jail sentences reduced.

We will continue to keep all of you updated as we learn more information about this story.

WNS

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-30-2010, 05:58 AM
I suppose that is better than no time at all.

Slayer_X
12-30-2010, 07:28 AM
Hardy isnt in california or florida . hes in north carolina who is considerably harder on this kinda thang . they are in the bible belt .

Konan
12-30-2010, 08:42 AM
he's gonna get raped! :yay:

tapout
12-30-2010, 09:09 PM
45 days - so out in 15 on good behavior.