PDA

View Full Version : Legend vs. Legend Killer match added to tonight's Raw card

OMEN
08-21-2006, 09:53 PM
WWE's web site has announced that Randy Orton will take on Ric Flair tonight on "Raw." Previously, WWE announced Johnny Nitro vs. Kane for the IC title for "Raw" tonight.

WWE.

XXKSXX
08-21-2006, 10:56 PM
I will be looking forward to this match to night. It should be pretty good. Raw is starting to sound really good for tonight.

Role Model
08-22-2006, 03:59 AM
Well I saw this on WWE and ya I havent watched raw yet so I dont know the results of that match. But I think this is a real good move by WWE to add this becuase Randy Orton is now back and needs to get his name back and no better than going back to back nights facing legends. I see this match being a real good and solid entertaining match to watch, but I dont see Orton winning becuase the lost last night and WWE has a good storyline going with this one but really in the end I see Orton getting the last laugh with this one and then going for the title. But while its going on it will be a hell of a stroyline to watch becuase you know you will get a solid match with orton and lately its been fun to watch flair wreslte and mainly get the shit kicked out of him.

WWE right now I think is heading in the right way with this one and I like to see if it stays that way.