PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Will Change Wrestling Forever!... and Nobody Will Care!

Travicity
01-02-2011, 05:05 AM
Matt Hardy, wearing a "PG SUX!" T-shirt and standing in front of a Cracker Barrel restaurant, announced in his latest YouTube post that he plans to get a new hairdo in the beginning of 2011. He is asking fans to leave comments below his video saying what he should get.

"Should I just buzz it? Should I just cut it real short? Should I get one of those Justin Bieber hairdos? Should I get braids? Should I get dreadlocks? I don't know, the possibilities are endless."

Hardy concluded his video by adding that his hair is not the only thing that is changing, but that a lot of things are.

"... because in 2011, Matt Hardy is going to become unpredictable and he's going to change pro wrestling forever."

To see the video click here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Im1Y8ofoqo&feature=player_embedded#!)

LOP

Kage
01-02-2011, 05:17 AM
Should Matt Hardy shut the fuck up? Popular opinion says: Yes.

Swinny
01-02-2011, 06:01 AM
Matt Hardy should change wrestling forever... by leaving wrestling forever.

A Blissful Ass
01-02-2011, 09:49 AM
Should Matt Hardy shut the fuck up? Popular opinion says: Yes.

Matt Hardy should change wrestling forever... by leaving wrestling forever.
We should start an anti Matt Hardy Group also maybe & Jeff One too:think:

Metalitia
01-03-2011, 01:57 AM
New hair cut to coincide with a more heel looking style ready for joining Immortal at Genesis? :(

A Blissful Ass
01-03-2011, 02:34 AM
New hair cut to coincide with a more heel looking style ready for joining Immortal at Genesis? :(
Hit it right on the head i bet he's the Opponent for RVD

JohnCenaFan28
01-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Great thread title Travis! Matt Hardy should just retire before he puts the final nail in TNA's coffin.

mikedudelang
01-08-2011, 06:36 AM
Matt should finally admit he's going bald and just shave his damn head. The long hair is played out anyway. I'm not a Matt hater but I am a Matt realist: dude is okay but he's no game changer.

danniboi
01-08-2011, 09:13 AM
pretty big claim I couldnt imagaine matt at this stage in his career changing anything lol

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-08-2011, 09:41 AM
pretty big claim I couldnt imagaine matt at this stage in his career changing anything lol

except maybe himself or is it too late for that as well :shifty2: