PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan leaves rehab centre?

John
01-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Lindsay Lohan has left rehab and says she's looking forward to the "rest of my life".

E! reports that the troubled Mean Girls star had departed the Betty Ford rehab centre in Palm Springs, quoting Lilo's mother Dina who called it "a great day".

Lindsay herself took to Twitter on New Year's Day to quote Ghandi: "Today is the first day of the rest of my life. 'The future depends on what we do in the present' -Mahatma Gandhi. One step at a time."

A spokesman for Betty Ford said the facility does not comment on its patients.

In an interview on CBS' The Early Show, the star's father, Michael, said he was proud of her progress.

"I'm so proud of where she is now, and I don't want that to falter," he said.

Lilo has been receiving treatment at Betty Ford since late September. A judge overseeing her probation for a drink driving case required Lindsay to remain at the rehab centre until Monday.

Whether she's in or out, Lindsay faces an uncertain career and looming legal issues.

She remains under investigation for an alleged battery on a Betty Ford worker and needs to satisfy a criminal judge that she's been in compliance with her probation terms during her stint at the centre.

Source - Yahoo.