PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay in stitches after slip-up

OMEN
01-29-2006, 10:34 PM
http://www.dailysnack.com/feeds/ents_html_picture/ents_media_0-0.jpg
American actress Lindsay Lohan had ten stitches put in a cut on her leg after slipping on the stairs at singer Bryan Adams' London home, according to reports.

The Mean Girls star, who was also also taken to hospital in Miami earlier this month after an asthma attack, was hit in the shin by a shard of tea cup which smashed when she dropped it on Friday, according to America's Star magazine.

Her mother Dina told the magazine: "She and her friends were preparing breakfast, with eggs and everything, and Lindsay was going up the stairs, carrying a ceramic teacup.

"She had just come out of the shower so she was still wet and had some lotion on, and she completely flipped on the stairs since it was slippery.

"The teacup went flying, it was shattered, and one of the pieces cut Lindsay in her shin. It was an accident."

Lohan was reportedly released from hospital later that day.

Daily Star

Slash
01-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Sounds a bit dodgy to me!

Flair Country
01-30-2006, 12:57 AM
yeah I agree, a bit sketchy. You sure her and Adams didn't get a little too rough in the shower?

Slash
01-30-2006, 11:43 AM
Why is there a picture of Michael Barrymore there?

z-ero
01-30-2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.dailysnack.com/feeds/ents_html_picture/ents_media_0-0.jpg this looks like barrymore to me not linsay but hey we all love linsay anyway so it dont matter about the pic but i think she got up to stuff in the shower oh cruel fate why could i have not been there to see her in the shower!:(

Slash
01-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Now it's Kate Moss! What the feck is going on?

Austinfan4Life
01-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Yeah that Picture is not Lindsay and doesn't even look close.

kirkeastment
02-03-2006, 08:34 PM
thats elton john. lmao at lindsay

redcrvtte05
06-12-2006, 02:30 AM
will smith now

Kaz
06-12-2006, 03:59 AM
Ok so there is something going on with the picture... We get it.

If you are wet from the shower why would you be carrying tea slipperly stairs??

scorpionf
06-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Ok, in most houses I know of (and this is the way most 2 storey houses here in Sydney seem to be designed)... The bathroom with the shower is upstairs, whereas downstairs it will be a bathroom with everything except a shower/bathtub downstairs.

But that's besides the point... If she had just got out the shower and put lotion on, why the hell would you be walking upstairs with a ceramic tea cup, especially when the loungroom/livingroom/kitchen is obviously downstairs.

And why was she having a shower at his place anyway? She had to have spent the night there...

The story is too fishy and has way too many holes in it. Something is totally going on between Adams and Lohan. Isn't he like, twice her age? :dunno: