PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken Hudson can't do premiere

OMEN
08-22-2006, 09:23 PM
http://stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,252192,00.jpg
TOUGH TIME: Actress Kate Hudson did not attend the British premiere of her film You, Me and Dupree as she struggles to deal with separating from her husband.
Kate Hudson has pulled out of the British premiere of her new movie You, Me and Dupree, blaming the decision on her recent split from rocker husband Chris Robinson.

The actress was due to greet fans at the event in Leicester Square.

An insider told Bang Showbiz: "It's obviously a shame but I'm sure her fans will understand and give her their support through what must a difficult time."

Kate, 27, and the Black Crowes singer announced last week that they had decided to separate after six years of marriage.

The couple - who have a two-year-old son, Ryder Russell - tied the knot on New Year's Eve 2000.

Kate's spokesperson, Brad Cafarelli, has confirmed the split but has so far refused to give any further details.

Ironically, the actress, the daughter of Hollywood star Goldie Hawn, recently claimed the perfect marriage doesn't exist and that love is not enough to ensure a marriage survives.

She said: "I don't like this idea of the perfect marriage. People can be in love madly and deeply and go through so much and still end up together. That's what you hope for."

- Bang! Showbiz