PDA

View Full Version : Major Backstage Update On Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

Travicity
01-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Stephanie McMahon has been less involved with the creative content of WWE programming than many expected her to be at this point. She took maternity leave following the birth of her third child in August and has largely worked via telecommuting since that time. One company source said Paul Levesque (a/k/a Triple H) appears more creatively involved than he has ever been after his promotion in the fall to Vince McMahon's Senior Advisor.

Though Levesque does not attend creative meetings, he is more involved in the creative process and has a lot of stroke in producer meetings. He also filled in as a show runner when Vince McMahon missed a few recent television tapings.

"I would say Vince McMahon is the executive show runner and Hunter is the associate show runner," said one WWE source. "He's the apprentice."

LOP

mikedudelang
01-08-2011, 06:30 AM
HHH is a smart guy. They could do a lot worse than him. I know a lot of folks will probably get on here and talk about how he's up Vince's ass and whatever else but honestly, given the same opportunity, who amoung us wouldn't jump at it? Bottom line, dude is doing his thing.

John
01-08-2011, 11:16 AM
3 Children already? Wow.. I bet that HHH will get a son soon, and make him a star in the future! It's good to know that HHH is taking a more active role in the Creative department, as I think he'll be better for WWE than Stephanie could be.

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2011, 01:55 PM
I can see that his work is coming through as the shows have been increasingly better or at least enjoyable each week.

Metalitia
01-08-2011, 06:38 PM
HHH should theoretically at least do a pretty good job so is no bad thing :)

Travicity
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
I would like prefer HHH and Steph working backstage but I don't know at long as HHH remains fair and unbiased and not give things to his friends it could become better.

jedi71
01-09-2011, 12:15 AM
i think hhh and steph will do well with the company.

Kage
01-09-2011, 06:20 AM
I'd like to know approximately when HHH started having a lot more creative control... Just to see what storylines I can pin on him :P

Travicity
01-10-2011, 04:10 PM
Stephanie McMahon has been less involved with the creative content of WWE programming than many expected her to be at this point. She took maternity leave following the birth of her third child in August and has largely worked via telecommuting since that time. One company source said Paul Levesque (a/k/a Triple H) appears more creatively involved than he has ever been after his promotion in the fall to Vince McMahon's Senior Advisor.

Though Levesque does not attend creative meetings, he is more involved in the creative process and has a lot of stroke in producer meetings. He has also filled in as a show runner when Vince McMahon missed a few recent television tapings.

"I would say Vince McMahon is the executive show runner and Hunter is the associate show runner," said one WWE source. "He's the apprentice."

It should be noted that Vince is not going anywhere any time soon. The feeling within WWE is that they will be in good hands with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in charge. 'H' is also said to be "with the times" while Vince is stuck in the 80's and 90's.

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch

Travicity
01-10-2011, 04:11 PM

Though Levesque does not attend creative meetings, he is more involved in the creative process and has a lot of stroke in producer meetings. He has also filled in as a show runner when Vince McMahon missed a few recent television tapings.

It should be noted that Vince is not going anywhere any time soon. The feeling within WWE is that they will be in good hands with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in charge. 'H' is also said to be "with the times" while Vince is stuck in the 80's and 90's.

Source: Pro Wrestling Torch