PDA

View Full Version : Liam Gallagher Accuses Noel Of 'Swiping' Oasis Songs For Solo Album

Black Widow
01-08-2011, 04:29 PM
In this ever-changing world we live in, one thing music lovers can always count on is that the feud between brothers and ex-Oasis bandmates Liam Gallagher and Noel Gallagher will never die.

The famous Gallagher brothers are in the news once again. Contact Music is reporting that in the newest issue of Uncut Magazine, Liam accuses Noel of stealing songs from Oasis jam sessions for his upcoming album.

"I've heard his f---king new record 'cos I f---ing sung on half of it!"

Liam, who now fronts Beady Eye, says his brother is using stolen tracks recorded for the group's album "Dig Out Your Soul" for his solo LP.

"When I was in America for 'Dig Out Your Soul' he swiped some [tracks] off it because he obviously knew he wanted to do a solo album. So he can talk all the bulls--t about, 'Oh, I was intimidated,' and all that. F---ing nonsense. Behave. He knows. The people know. And I know. So no, it's not better and it won't get any f---ing better."

Oasis broke up in 2009 after Noel Gallagher quit the band following a backstage fight with his brother before a performance at Paris' Rock en Seine festival.

Thanks for the report to Spinner.com.