PDA

View Full Version : Britney wants to be buried with her dog

OMEN
08-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Singer Britney Spears is reportedly so devoted to her dog Lucky, she wants to follow the example of the ancient Egyptians and be buried with her pet.

She said: "You know how the Pharaohs used to get buried with things they loved? I want to do that with Lucky. She should be laid to rest with me when the time comes."

The 24-year-old singer - who has an 11-month-old son, Sean Preston, with husband Kevin Federline and is currently pregnant with their second child - says she can't bear being away from her beloved pet because she misses her so much.

She said: "Lucky is just so cute. Mum sometimes looks after her when I'm away but I really miss her."

Meanwhile, Britney has revealed she can't wait to give birth and get back into shape.

She said: "I feel like I've been pregnant for 10 years! I'm so excited about getting my body back and getting a routine scheduled. I'm definitely going to start working out in a huge way."

- Bang! Showbiz

Telemikis
08-25-2006, 05:38 PM
I don't mind where she is buried as long as she takes Kevin Federline with her.

scorpionf
08-27-2006, 01:17 PM
I can't think of a better place than the Pet Cemetary for Britney to be buried!

Kaz
08-27-2006, 01:29 PM
^^^ especially in the K9 section.

Dark Drakan
08-29-2006, 05:28 PM
So what happens if she dies at the age of 70? She wants her dogs bones to be found and dug up and thrown in with her??

Will
08-29-2006, 05:41 PM
no, they will freeze the dog and then bury it with Britney when she dies. She has 200 million dollars, so she can afford a freezer for the dog for 50 years or so.