PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle/Jarrett fued

danniboi
01-10-2011, 04:45 PM
these guys had such a good fued and a fantastic match at genesis 2009 I think it was as well as bound for glory 2008. Now it starts again whats great about it but is there now playing the angle of karen now being with Jeff! which I think will make for some great TV guess now Kurt doesnt care that hes engaged to that hot 24 yr old model :P

Travicity
01-10-2011, 05:36 PM
Yea they've had quite a few feuds and everytime they feud they need to create more stuff and can't use what they've used already.

danniboi
01-11-2011, 01:08 AM
yeah but its true the karen angle stuff its great to use something that happened in real life

Metalitia
01-11-2011, 03:07 AM
I think it adds a degree of realism that should help the angle come across as a genuine hatred which is seemingly what they're tynna project with it.

I don't have a problem with it personally but I can see others finding it a bit cheap and shallow.

danniboi
01-11-2011, 03:47 AM
yeah true but if angle is fine with it theres no problems I think its going to be great :)

Metalitia
01-11-2011, 03:57 AM
Absolutely, personally I agree that if Kurt, Karen and Jeff are all fine with it then crack on but it's with regards to how it'll go over with the fans in terms of a reaction that is questionable.

I think overall it'll add to it and be seen as a heated feud but it depends how heavily TNA push it.