PDA

View Full Version : The New Wrestler at Genesis Comments on His Debut

Travicity
01-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Matt Hardy posted the following on Twitter following the TNA Genesis PPV:

"Well, it's official! It was a last second happening, but I'm in TNA & I'm undefeated after beating RVD & the Hardys have each other's back.."

NoDq

Smartmark
01-10-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm glad Matt joined TNA. I hope he do good :)

DUKE NUKEM
01-10-2011, 06:28 PM
thanks for the update Travis

Y0UR Messiah
01-11-2011, 01:40 AM
God not another fucking Hardy in TNA...will someone for the love of god shoot these idiots already.

Metalitia
01-11-2011, 02:09 AM
Last second happening? Yeah alright Matt :P

danniboi
01-11-2011, 03:42 AM
Last second happening? Yeah alright Matt :P
I was thinking the same thing lol he knew this 90 days ago lol

mikedudelang
01-11-2011, 06:15 AM
All things considered, I thought the match went ok. Nothing groundbreaking but at least it wasn't a botchfest like half of Jeff's matches.

danniboi
01-11-2011, 06:41 AM
All things considered, I thought the match went ok. Nothing groundbreaking but at least it wasn't a botchfest like half of Jeff's matches.

yeah matt has yet to start changing pro wrestling forever like he quoted to do haha

Vick Diesel
01-11-2011, 06:55 AM
Oh greaaat...just what TNA needs is another LOSER on the roster! C'mon, bring in ppl who will help make TNA better than what it is right now...oh boy TNA is not off to a good start in 2011!

Smartmark
01-11-2011, 08:05 AM
And you people call me hater? :eek:

I seriously think this is a good thing. Hardy Boyz together in TNA? MARK OUT!!!

danniboi
01-11-2011, 12:37 PM

lol yeah im with you hardy boyz together is good

Smartmark
01-11-2011, 12:40 PM
^^ :)

What I find annoying is that people judge this before they see what TNA have in store for Matt.
Matt might not be as good as he used to be, but a big reason to that is the sucky booking WWE did.

danniboi
01-11-2011, 01:48 PM
I tdoesnt look like its any chance of happening at the moment but how good would full metal mayhem be Hardy boyz vs Dudleys vs maybe MCMG or Gen me

Smartmark
01-11-2011, 01:57 PM
^^ I would mark if Hardyz grabbed the Tag Titles Straps :P

JohnCenaFan28
01-11-2011, 02:46 PM

WWE tag-team in TNA... again... mark out!... NOT.

TNA needs to try and get people who will help them, not just some attention whore that's using them because WWE never pushed him how he wanted to be pushed. I will dread the day he wins the TNA World Championship because that'll be when the extremely annoying and self-absorbed Matt Hardy will post endless twitter posts about how WWE were too dumb to use him right and other stupid comments like that. TNA does not need The Hardys, those rejects need TNA.

Smartmark
01-11-2011, 03:02 PM
What's the thing about hating WWE wrestlers going to TNA? :eek:

It's not that many wrestlers to choose from to be honest.

danniboi
01-11-2011, 03:11 PM
WWE tag-team in TNA... again... mark out!... NOT.

TNA needs to try and get people who will help them, not just some attention whore that's using them because WWE never pushed him how he wanted to be pushed. I will dread the day he wins the TNA World Championship because that'll be when the extremely annoying and self-absorbed Matt Hardy will post endless twitter posts about how WWE were too dumb to use him right and other stupid comments like that. TNA does not need The Hardys, those rejects need TNA.
I dont think matt will ever win the world title theres no room for it the TV title maybe but I dont see him ever being TNA world champion

jedi71
01-11-2011, 05:39 PM
oh joy another hardy reunion.

Swinny
01-12-2011, 01:07 AM
I may not be a big fan of Hardy's personality and such... at all, but TNA bringing him in is no way a bad move or the end of the world like so many seem to think. He still has a lot of fans out there, for whatever reason, and he can still put on decent matches. He can be a quality higher mid-card guy in TNA, as long as they don't push him too hard, too fast.