PDA

View Full Version : RAW Match Nixed and Why Big Show was on RAW

Travicity
01-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Big Show was added to last night's RAW in the segment with Nexus because of WWE canceling the SmackDown live event due to
weather. Alberto Del Rio may have been added to last night's RAW for the same reason.

Natalya vs. Maryse was booked for last night's RAW but did not happen, likely due to time restrictions. Word is that last night's RAW was re-written from what they originally had planned.

NoDq

Smartmark
01-11-2011, 06:09 PM
Shawn Michaels; The best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!!

Y0UR Messiah
01-11-2011, 11:49 PM
Goddamn SM, HBK compared to Bret...I'm sorry. Bret was just the better all around wrestler. HBK was entertaining...but Best there is, was, or will be? No chance in hell.

mikedudelang
01-12-2011, 03:26 AM
Uh oh, here we go.

Better Promo: HBK
Better Draw: Tie
Better Technical: Hitman
Better High-Flyer: HBK
Title Significance: Tie

While Bret had the advantage from a technical stand point, HBK killed him in the promo and high flying dept. Advantage: HBK.

LionDen
01-12-2011, 07:16 AM
They wasted so much time on RAW last night. The beginning with the Nexus was way over time IMO, it just took way to long and was quite boring. Del Rio and his friend singing in the ring was a complete waste of time and for the life of me I have no idea why they even did that. If they had cut down those 2 segments or got rid of them completely then there would have been plenty of time.

As for HBK, well, I have said it once and I will say it again, it is not his time to be in the HOF unless there is something we don't know like he has cancer or something.