PDA

View Full Version : Cena Claims he Was Fined for Saying A**

Travicity
01-11-2011, 09:51 PM
John Cena commented on Twitter that he was "fined" for his language last night on Raw. I think Cena said "ass." Thanks to Matt for passing that on.

PWI

John
01-11-2011, 09:55 PM
What was the comment that he made (Haven't seen the last 30 minutes of Raw)?

JohnCenaFan28
01-11-2011, 10:05 PM
What was the comment that he made (Haven't seen the last 30 minutes of Raw)?

He said he was going to whoop CM Punk's ass.

Travicity
01-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I Censored the title I think a** is a little to far so I censored it.

Swinny
01-12-2011, 12:18 AM
I Censored the title I think a** is a little to far so I censored it.

Thank God for that, I don't think I could have handled seeing that word in the title. I stopped watching Raw last night when I heard Cena say it, just despicable, that language is just absolutely uncalled for. Not only should he have fined, but he should have been fired and blacklisted from the entire wrestling business. Such a disgrace.

Metalitia
01-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Whoever made that decision is an A**.

mikedudelang
01-12-2011, 03:13 AM
The second I heard him say it, I knew they'd fine him. God forbid he say say something EVERY SINGLE 12 YEAR OLD IN THE FREE WORLD SAYS 500 TIMES A DAY.

HAR
01-12-2011, 06:37 AM
I don't like Cena & never will, but death to the PG rating !

LionDen
01-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Thank God for that, I don't think I could have handled seeing that word in the title. I stopped watching Raw last night when I heard Cena say it, just despicable, that language is just absolutely uncalled for. Not only should he have fined, but he should have been fired and blacklisted from the entire wrestling business. Such a disgrace.

lol

I find it unlikely Cena was fined.

deadmanwalkin
01-14-2011, 06:10 PM

i luld