PDA

View Full Version : Rated R WWE Belt...you're kidding me!

Dubbz4president
08-24-2006, 12:42 AM
Its the stupidest looking thing i have ever seen lol. Personally i'm a huge hater of when wrestlers bring out their custom belt, even Cena but at least Cena had the WWE logo in the center. Personally I didn't even like when Stone Cold brought out the Smoking Skull Belt, even though it looked awsome. What do you guys think?

Don't bother commenting if you think this is a stupid topic.

Slim
08-24-2006, 02:52 AM
the rated r belt is stupid... the Spinning title... both spinning titles that Cena brought in sucked. Sadly I was expecting some sort of Rated R title to show up but man it looked horrible. It was like a bad combination of the Spinning US title and the Spinning WWE title. Horrendous.

Now the smoking Skull belt was the only brought in belt that I liked. Even that one hardcore title that Bradhsaw brought in way back then to represent the hardcore title was ugly. But this Rated R belt... as much as I dislike Cena and that spinning title I'd rather see that ugly thing than the Rated R one.

But I'd really prefer seeing the old WWE title... the one that JBL got to hold for 10 months. that was a nice looking title.

Neo Corey
08-24-2006, 02:52 AM
that belt was totaly kickass

Flair Country
08-24-2006, 03:00 AM
I can't tell you how excited I was when I heard that Edge was getting rid of that crappy looking Cena spinner belt. I can tell you that I was equally crushed when I saw it was the same belt with a different spinner plate. What a horrible idea!! I like the idea of going back to the old belt, but I think they should go back to an even older one than the previous belt(as mentioned above that JBL held for quite awhile). I think they should either bring back the OLD belt that Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels held, or the large circle one that HHH and The Rock held a number of times.

Slim
08-24-2006, 03:06 AM
if they went back further than the WWE one then it should be the big circle one.

world titles should be big right? I mean look at the World Heavyweight title... that thing is huge and now we got small spinner belts about the same size as the IC title. Let's go for big like the one Stone Cold won after WM 14... the wrestlemania that was completely X-Raided :)

Dubbz4president
08-24-2006, 03:14 AM
The Rated R belt looked really fake for some reason to me. Like it looked like it was made by a guy who's never made a belt before.

Kaz
08-24-2006, 03:48 AM
They're making a mockery of the title. Its so sad!

Dubbz4president
08-24-2006, 04:08 AM
They're making a mockery of the title. Its so sad!

I agree 100%

Will
08-24-2006, 04:34 AM
Is it actually a new title? I only saw it for a second, and it just looked like a sticker or plate on the same old spinner belt.

kingofkings13
08-24-2006, 09:02 AM
I can't tell you how excited I was when I heard that Edge was getting rid of that crappy looking Cena spinner belt. I can tell you that I was equally crushed when I saw it was the same belt with a different spinner plate. What a horrible idea!! I like the idea of going back to the old belt, but I think they should go back to an even older one than the previous belt(as mentioned above that JBL held for quite awhile). I think they should either bring back the OLD belt that Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels held, or the large circle one that HHH and The Rock held a number of times.

I hear u man thats exactly how i feel.

scorpionf
08-24-2006, 10:51 AM
They are turning the title into nothing but a joke.... It's depressing :(

Slim
08-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Man man man and ya know if someone like Flair held that title it would not look like that at all... I may not be the typical traditionalist about anything but when it comes to the world titles and the such, I mean come on you're at the top of the chain and instead of wearing the nice proper belt you're wearing a belt that spins.

Even the ECW world title is looking better.

XXKSXX
08-24-2006, 03:47 PM
It's not that bad besides every wrestler that is champion is aload to have there own belt. I don't mind it. Besides its nobodys choice but Edges what his belt looks like,lol.

wm22champ
08-25-2006, 03:23 AM
Man man man and ya know if someone like Flair held that title it would not look like that at all... I may not be the typical traditionalist about anything but when it comes to the world titles and the such, I mean come on you're at the top of the chain and instead of wearing the nice proper belt you're wearing a belt that spins.

Even the ECW world title is looking better.

Personally, i like the rated R spinner belt. It fits Edge's cocky gimmick perfectly. It adds more of an attitude to his character. But i do think that if a championship is changed to represent a certain wrestler, it should be changed back when it is lost by that wrestler. As much of a tradition as it is, the WWE is trying to appeal to a younger audience. And a younger, more current championship is doing just that. I guarantee more replica Cena spinner belts are being sold than World championships. Plus, to me, edge isn't a very good champion. So he shouldn't deserve to wear a proper
championship.

As for the ECW title.........
u know what....forget i brought it up.

bigdaddybaughman
08-26-2006, 08:50 PM
i liked cena's belt because it was something different but the rated r belt is just stupid looking he should have come up with something more origanal

billlazewski111
08-27-2006, 01:05 AM
I think they should have, Edge vs Cena vs Triple-H and the winner becomes either Spinner WWE Champ or Rated R champ or regular WWE Champ

shakie
08-27-2006, 01:26 AM
i really liked cenas title, so it kinda pissed me off to see edge just change the centerpiece. its not even his title, damn

billlazewski111
08-27-2006, 01:33 AM
Well its really not John Cenas neither, I mean Edge is out of the subject dude, ur right there but its not cenas title, Its Vince's and I think they should go with the Regualr Version, but they got that idea from Chris Jericho when he built the Undisputed Championship

ClayMation
08-31-2006, 05:46 PM
screw the new stuff bring back the old title...that's all I have to say

digitalv
09-01-2006, 06:36 AM
best non traditional title they have brought in by far was the Million Dollar Title, even though it switched hands once the title looked the best and got the point across.

*contemplates buying a replica Millon Dollar title belt now*