PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* on the Future of Nexus in WWE from Last Night's Tapings

Travicity
01-12-2011, 03:34 PM
A new Nexus faction was formed at last night's WWE SmackDown tapings as Ezekiel Jackson, Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater joined Wade Barrett on WWE's blue brand. The group beat Big Show down after his match with Barrett.

WWE has been teasing Jackson's SmackDown debut for a while now but there was no indication that he would be aligning with Barrett.

Slater and Gabriel were apparently kicked out of CM Punk's Nexus this past Monday on RAW after they couldn't accept their initiations.

Punk's Nexus now consists of himself, Husky Harris, David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty while Barrett's Nexus is made up of himself, Ezekiel Jackson, Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel.

LOP

The Mac
01-12-2011, 03:48 PM
hmmm so i guess we know who the enforcer of smakdowns nexus is lol

Y0UR Messiah
01-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Does anyone else look at this and see the old nWo Black and White / Wolfpac?

The Mac
01-12-2011, 03:57 PM
its exactly what it is

Smartmark
01-12-2011, 09:23 PM
The Horror! The Horror!

01-12-2011, 09:24 PM
ty

Metalitia
01-13-2011, 12:51 AM
I wondered on Monday whether or not Gabriel and Slater would join Barrett on Smackdown.

My thoughts were that it was gonna turn out Barrett wasn't kicked out after all.

Like someone mentioned, not the most original but I like it.

Could be a good use of Jackson as well.

Kage
01-13-2011, 02:08 AM
Hmm. I wonder how this will work out?

Swinny
01-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Not a bad idea, could work out well. Just nice to see them still doing something with Barrett as well as Zeke.

ironicicon
01-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Not a bad idea, could work out well. Just nice to see them still doing something with Barrett as well as Zeke.

Agreed. Just hoping they don't do a ppv match for "Who gets the Nexus name?" That would be lame as hell.

Eyesnsane
01-14-2011, 06:26 AM
the NWO was more entertaining than these guys though

LionDen
01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Agreed. Just hoping they don't do a ppv match for "Who gets the Nexus name?" That would be lame as hell.

I think that won't be a problem, the new guys are calling themselves 'The Wolfpac' arn't they?

I think this is great, I like factions and to see another faction means faction vs faction. They have had a couple of little factions in the last couple of years but nothing for them to play off really, except a group of people now and then or a single superstar. Another faction should be made because having a third one would bring alot more storylines for them.

hardcoregamer16
01-14-2011, 04:03 PM
knowing how lame some of these storylines are, i see a match where the winning team keeps the name

Travicity
01-14-2011, 05:19 PM
Well they didnt have the star power coming in just a bunch of rookies beating down Cena. Hogan/Hall/Nash were huge.

Y0UR Messiah
01-15-2011, 10:54 PM
The SENEXUS Vs The NEXUS at Mania...I'm calling it right now.

Travicity
01-15-2011, 11:26 PM
What about the seXus?

terryslater
01-16-2011, 08:42 PM
this nexus shit is getting stupid. punk and jackson were never part of NXT so they shouldn't even be a part of the nexus. this is just some bullshit NWO shit to try and get people's attention. WAKE UP people...WWE is like a sinking ship and they're doing whatever it takes to keep themselves afloat.

Metalitia
01-16-2011, 11:10 PM
this nexus shit is getting stupid. punk and jackson were never part of NXT so they shouldn't even be a part of the nexus. this is just some bullshit NWO shit to try and get people's attention. WAKE UP people...WWE is like a sinking ship and they're doing whatever it takes to keep themselves afloat.

It's already been mentioned numerous times about the nWo rip off but WWE won't sink for a long while yet.

Konan
01-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Nexus could just interfere and help Barrett end the streak, in a shocker. The next day, Barrett says that he was never kicked out, it was just a ploy so Taker would believe that Barrett is alone. ha ha ha