PDA

View Full Version : New Theme for Wade Barrett, WWE Superstars Matches and SmackDown Notes

Travicity
01-12-2011, 03:36 PM
The dark match before last night's WWE tapings saw Percy Watson defeat Tyler Reks.

- Matches taped last night for this Thursday's WWE Superstars saw Chris Masters vs. JTG and Chavo Guerrero vs. Curt Hawkins.

Gail Kim vs. Alicia Fox and eight-man action with Yoshi Tatsu, David Hart Smith, Darren Young and Primo vs. Zack Ryder, William Regal and The Usos was taped on Monday.

- The dark main event after last night's WWE SmackDown tapings saw Edge and Rey Mysterio defeat the team of Kane and Alberto Del Rio.

- Wade Barrett will debut a new entrance video and theme song on this Friday's SmackDown as he takes on Big Show.

LOP

John
01-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Nice looking SuperStars.. Can't wait for Barrett on SD :D.

Kage
01-13-2011, 02:10 AM
- Matches taped last night for this Thursday's WWE Superstars saw Chris Masters vs. JTG and Chavo Guerrero vs. Curt Hawkins.

Face v Face and Heel v Heel? A bit strange, or did two of these four jobbers turn without me noticing?

ironicicon
01-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Face v Face and Heel v Heel? A bit strange, or did two of these four jobbers turn without me noticing?

What I was wondering as well. Guess they don't think anyone's actually watching.

Travicity
01-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Lol what I thought nobody's gonna see it :P.