PDA

View Full Version : First Look at Andrew Garfield in his Spider-Man Suit

Kemo
01-13-2011, 10:59 PM
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2289/500xzz3bee0c81.jpg

Here it is — the first ever picture of Andrew Garfield in his Spider-Man costume, looking as though he's feeling the Great Responsibility. What do you think?

Personally, I am not impressed, and I am not looking forward to this movie.

The Mac
01-13-2011, 11:02 PM
wtf is this supposed to be like a prequel?

Kemo
01-13-2011, 11:06 PM
wtf is this supposed to be like a prequel?

Nope. It's a reboot of the Spider-Man franchise.

The Mac
01-13-2011, 11:08 PM
thats stupid

JohnCenaFan28
01-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Disaster much? Besides Spider-Man is scheduled to be killed in a comic this year and the Broadway musical about Spider-Man is going to be just as much a disaster as this movie.

Travicity
01-13-2011, 11:17 PM
I don't really like Superhero movies but looks stupid lol.

Swinny
01-14-2011, 12:31 AM
How can you really say a movie is going to suck based on ONE picture? I can't say I'm expecting a whole lot either, but I find it ridiculous how quick people are to condemn a movie based on something like this.

Kemo
01-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Disaster much? Besides Spider-Man is scheduled to be killed in a comic this year and the Broadway musical about Spider-Man is going to be just as much a disaster as this movie.

As far as I know, it's not going to be along the lines of the comic book continuity. And Spider-Man is supposed to be killed in the Ultimates Universe which has nothing to do with the original run.

How can you really say a movie is going to suck based on ONE picture? I can't say I'm expecting a whole lot either, but I find it ridiculous how quick people are to condemn a movie based on something like this.

The dude looks like a fucking dip shit. It's not like when I wasn't for the idea of Heath Ledger being cast as Joker, then I saw I pic of him and I changed my mind.
I am a comic fan. I've been reading these things for a long time. The costume looks fucking stupid, and the kid looks dumb in it. Sony is doing it and they fuck comic movies up badly.
If Marvel would have gotten the rights back in house and did it like the others they have done so far, it would more than likely kick ass. The contract Sony has with Marvel is they have to develop so many movies in so much time or they lose rights to the franchise.

The Mac
01-14-2011, 09:36 AM
The dude looks like a fucking dip shit. It's not like when I wasn't for the idea of Heath Ledger being cast as Joker, then I saw I pic of him and I changed my mind.
I am a comic fan. I've been reading these things for a long time. The costume looks fucking stupid, and the kid looks dumb in it. Sony is doing it and they fuck comic movies up badly.
If Marvel would have gotten the rights back in house and did it like the others they have done so far, it would more than likely kick ass. The contract Sony has with Marvel is they have to develop so many movies in so much time or they lose rights to the franchise.

said perfectly lol... sony is rushing out a movie so they can make the money... and i to thought when ledger was announced as joker i thought it would be dumb but man wwas i wrong lol

Travicity
01-14-2011, 05:59 PM
People just can't come up with there own ideas anymore :(