PDA

View Full Version : Kidd's Bodyguard Update, Booker T to WWE? and Ziggler Changes Twitter

Travicity
01-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Dolph Ziggler has changed his Twitter name to @HeelZiggler.

Tyson Kidd's bodyguard Jackson Andrews has disappeared from WWE TV because he was sent back to WWE developmental because the feeling is that he was brought up to the main roster too early.

Andrews was planned for this season of WWE NXT but wasn't put on the show for that same reason. However, he appeared on RAW with Kidd not long after the season began.

There has been some talk as of late that Booker T is in negotiations with WWE officials about a return to the company. They talked last year but those negotiations broke down. Booker and WWE have remained on good terms since then.

NoDq

mikedudelang
01-14-2011, 04:04 AM
Another failed experiment in the WWE's long quest to create another Kevin Nash. Jackson may be ready later on down the line but it was VERY clear he needed a lot more seasoning.

Konan
01-14-2011, 08:43 AM
i think Booker T`s matches are pretty boring nowdays and don`t really see the point in bringing him back now...just imo we already have enough boring wrestling in WWE we don`t need any more lol

Smartmark
01-14-2011, 09:52 AM
No, please not Booker T!

ironicicon
01-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Not really sure what he can bring but no matter what happens I always mark out like a kid on a Saturday when someone makes a comeback. Just like I will with Christian. Just like I will with Triple H. Just like I will with Jericho. The initial surprise will be great but it'll probably disappear.

Swinny
01-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Not really sure what he can bring but no matter what happens I always mark out like a kid on a Saturday when someone makes a comeback. Just like I will with Christian. Just like I will with Triple H. Just like I will with Jericho. The initial surprise will be great but it'll probably disappear.

I'm like that too. Even if it's someone I don't really even like, it just always intrigues me.

Konan
01-14-2011, 11:32 AM
They better not bring back the King Booker gimmick and not have his wife, Sharmell perform in story lines with him. Of course, they won't ditch the King Booker gimmick, 'cause WWE will need it so King Booker can feud with King Sheamus. :yawn:

Travicity
01-14-2011, 05:21 PM
Yea that gimmick bored me the 5 time champion I loved but after he became 6 they couldnt do that again lol.

Metalitia
01-15-2011, 03:59 AM
Not King Booker no.

But Booker T the 5 time WCW champion and Harlem Heat tag team champion?

Hell yeah bring him in for the HOF and a short run to coincide with it.

Don't really see anything for him in WWE long term though.