PDA

View Full Version : Hardy Boyz Reunion???? (one day)

dan!!!
08-24-2006, 07:54 PM
from wwe.com

“Up until tonight, I was looking forward to my big entrance, hearing that music again. Now that that’s happened, I’m totally looking forward to the Hardy Boyz getting back together,” he said.

hmmmmm wat u think?

Flair Country
08-24-2006, 09:03 PM
I honestly think that the only way Jeff Hardy will have a future in the WWE is to tag with Matt again. Seeing him wrestle in TNA in singles matches was awkward enough, but I eventually got over that. People who only watch WWE, and let's face it there are a ton of them, only know Jeff Hardy as a tag-team wrestler. If he sticks to wrestling singles matches he will get lost amongst the croud of others very quickly.

XXKSXX
08-24-2006, 10:32 PM
I actually thought he put on a good match and thought he looked good in his look and he's not so damn skinny anymore was looking like death when he was in TNA near the end before he got suspended for no showing. But I also would like to see him and Matt team again they were one of the better tag teams.

kunj3440
08-25-2006, 02:16 AM
thier are no good tag teams to face anymore, they have to start putting together average satrs to make tag teams i would shure like to c shawn micheals with sumbuddy agi9nst hardy boyz in a laddrr match, or even umaga with sumbuddy or even if is this happens take and kane vs hardy boyz

bigdaddybaughman
08-26-2006, 09:04 PM
i think matt has worked to hard in singles to get pushed back into tag team
lets see what jeff's got first

rock786
09-19-2006, 03:00 PM
come on i want to see hardy re-unite

cfaz
09-22-2006, 04:06 AM
I think it's possible, but I think they're trying to test and see how they fare as Singles wrestlers.

I thought they would send them both down to ECW and try to maybe jumpstart the tag division there...

Adam Copeland2
09-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Hardy boyz reunion ------------------- DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Will
09-22-2006, 05:40 PM
i think matt has worked to hard in singles to get pushed back into tag team
lets see what jeff's got first
Are you kidding, Matt cant buy a win and his charachter is laughable. Im sure he is praying for a hardy boys reunion so he can remember what it feels like to not be staring up at the lights at the end of every match.