PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Agency Comings And Goings...

Travicity
01-14-2011, 05:42 PM
APA has signed a slew of actors. Michael Clarke Duncan (The Green Mile) was previously repped by Paradigm. He is managed by Industry Entertainment. Adam Beach, who will next be seen in Cowboys & Aliens, was formerly with ICM. He is managed by Industry. Giovanna Mezzigiorno (The Last Kiss) is managed by Principal Entertainment. She was formerly at Paradigm. Matthew Modine will next be seen in the HBO film Too Big to Fail. He is managed by Untitled Entertainment and was formerly at Innovative. Former ER star Eriq LaSalle will next appear in the miniseries Black Out. He is managed by Principato Young. Burt Reynolds, managed by KLWG Entertainment, was formerly repped by ICM.

CAA has signed 2 production companies: Firecracker Films, a U.K.- and U.S.-based reality production company that recently produced the two-hour My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding for Channel 4 in the U.K., and Zig Zag Prods., a U.K.- and U.S.-based reality production company whose most-recent project, Back on the Job, debuted late last year on itv4. Zig Zag was previously repped by ICM. CAA has also signed Rebecca Mayer, the showrunner on MTV's I Used to be Fat. She has previously worked on The Biggest Loser (NBC), Intervention (A&E), and I Survived a Japanese Game Show (ABC).

Ryan Daly has left Innovative Artists to join management company Zero Gravity Management, bringing with him several clients, including Kellan Lutz, Rochelle Aytes, Reagan Gomez, Texas Battle, and Ryan Ochoa. Daly started in management as an assistant at Strong/Morrone Entertainment, then became an agent at Kazarian/Spencer/Ruskin and later joined Innovative, bringing with him young talent he had been developing, including Ashley Greene & Kellan Lutz

DL