PDA

View Full Version : WWE Signs Three Diva Search Girls

OMEN
08-24-2006, 11:08 PM
source: WWE.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has signed three more girls from the 2006 Diva Search contest. WWE has signed Maryse Ouellet, Milena Roucka and Amy Zidian. They will all start training in Ohio Valley Wrestling next month.

Regarding her signing with WWE, Maryse said, "I am very, very excited. It was my dream to become a WWE Diva. I am from Canada, and it is really hard for us to go to the United States and prove what we are able to do." Milena added, "I'm so happy and I told them I’d come back, and now I'm coming back. I'm so excited for this new adventure, and I'm going to work my ass off for them. I just want to show them that I can do this," she said. Also, Amy Zideon was ecstatic to say the least, especially considering that she was the first person eliminated. Amy said, "I was completely overwhelmed when I heard. I didn't know who to tell first. I was jumping up and down."

What with the three additional DS signings, that leaves three out of the eight original contestants unsigned. It remains to be seen if J.T. Tinney, Jen England and Erica Chevillar get signed to contracts as well.

Click Here (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/moredivadreams) to read the article in its entirety.

619_fan
08-25-2006, 10:14 AM
So the question remains what is the point of the Diva Search when it's not just the winner that gets a contract and then you wonder why have they been stuffing it down our throats for the past how many weeks, now it's not even the Raw Diva Search as they'll just end up on SD! of fired.

scorpionf
08-25-2006, 12:17 PM
What is the freaking point of having the Diva Search contest when they hire most/all of them anyway?!?! :mad:

It's stupid and a complete waste of time, and BORING!!!

Kaz
08-25-2006, 02:07 PM
^^^ So that they have an excuse to show off chicks wearing bugger all.