PDA

View Full Version : More on Dana White Continued Reports of Lesnar Wrestling Are 'Not True' and More

Travicity
01-14-2011, 06:15 PM
AOL Fanhouse's Ariel Helwani interviewed UFC's Dana White yesterday while covering UFC's press conference at Madison Square Garden pushing the idea of bringing MMA to New York State.

During the interview, the idea of Brock Lesnar wrestling at Wrestlemania is again brought up, with Helwani quoting Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer as reporting that as late as this week, Vince McMahon was stating Brock Lesnar was The Undertaker's opponent at Wrestlemania this April.

White responded, "It's not true. I honestly don't believe Vince is saying that. Dave, I love you, you're a good guy. I don't believe Vince is saying that."

Helwani asked if WWE had tried to make any "great deal" to sway UFC into giving their blessing to Lesnar working Wrestlemania, White responded, "No, literally, Vince [McMahon] and I have had one phone conversation."

Helwani then asked, "And it was an emphatic no?", to which White, after hesitating for a second, nodded and said, "Yes."

PWI

Smartmark
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
They are doing a reverse angle. Lesnar is so going to WM to face Taker :omg:

Travicity
01-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Uh yea sure SM...

Smartmark
01-14-2011, 06:40 PM
^^ You would mark, wouldn't you? :P