PDA

View Full Version : Getting Pushed: Cody Rhodes's Next Feud...

John
01-16-2011, 06:26 PM
Cody Rhodes vs. Kofi Kingston for WWE’s Intercontinental Title is booked for SmackDown live events in March. Rey Mysterio vs. Wade Barrett in singles action and Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio is also booked.

Source - EWN.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-16-2011, 07:28 PM
this isn't a push Show > Kingston anyway

Kage
01-16-2011, 07:41 PM
^Cept for the fact that Big Show doesn't put people over anymore. He made Swagger look bad, he made Punk look bad, he would just end up making Dashing look bad too.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-16-2011, 07:51 PM
^Cept for the fact that Big Show doesn't put people over anymore. He made Swagger look bad, he made Punk look bad, he would just end up making Dashing look bad too.

Well that's not in his hands now is it. Kofi Kingston is not at a level where he can put people over, Big Show is. The CM Punk thing just coincided with the movie and everybody knew Show was going over the day that feud started. if you believed otherwise then I don't know what to say

Kage
01-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Well that's not in his hands now is it. Kofi Kingston is not at a level where he can put people over, Big Show is. The CM Punk thing just coincided with the movie and everybody knew Show was going over the day that feud started. if you believed otherwise then I don't know what to say

Putting the IC strap on Dashing would be more beneficial to him than a feud with Big Show. It's as simple as that.

Travicity
01-16-2011, 10:01 PM
Could also be a spoiler that the IC Title wont change hands for the next 3 months.

Metalitia
01-16-2011, 11:05 PM
Unless it changes to Rhodes being the holder by then.

Rhodes needs a run with the IC title to see how he does as a champion.

JohnCenaFan28
01-17-2011, 12:39 AM
YES! YES! YES! I'm so happy that Dashing is in line for a push! He's so amazing! Kofi is just a transitional champion, he'll always be a mid-carder while Dashing is destined for the main event scene.

Swinny
01-17-2011, 01:11 AM
This feud can definitely put him over more than feuding with the Big Show, especially if they decide to put the title on him at some time, which he should. I think it's definitely time he was put into the IC title mix, so it should be good.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-17-2011, 06:16 AM
Putting the IC strap on Dashing would be more beneficial to him than a feud with Big Show. It's as simple as that.

The IC title isn't what it used to be. That said they did push Ziggler so let's see. Personally I'd prefer Kingston in Main Events and have Big Show put the guy over it'll mean more

Konan
01-17-2011, 07:13 AM
Could also be a spoiler that the IC Title wont change hands for the next 3 months.

:lol: This is going to be the worst rumble wwe has ever had. The Miz and Dolph Ziggler in both main events, they don't deserve to be in the intercontinental division, they are just a bunch of cocky no talent vanilla midgets, terrible decision to book them for the main titles.