PDA

View Full Version : JR Blogs: Hurricane and More

Travicity
01-16-2011, 09:51 PM
While JR found this question to be goofy, I think it's actually pretty interesting since tanning beds can be hazardous to your health: Yes, wrestlers use spray tanning products to maintain their tans. Tanning beds aren't frequented as much by wrestlers as they once were. What a question.

About A Ri: I do have high expectations for Alex Riley. He seems athletic, articulate and intelligent. Only time will tell how far he goes but Riley has bonafide potential. FCW did a nice job of preparing Alex for WWE. Alex's future success is largely up to Alex.

About Shane Helms' crazy rants on Shawn Michaels: I haven't followed the recent interaction w/ Shane Helms re: HBK. I know its been out there but it really isn't something that I care to invest my time. Everyone has the right to express an opinion whether I or anyone else agrees with it or not.

He also noted that business has been sluggish this month so go and buy some BBQ! You can read the whole blog on his site.

PWI

Travicity
01-16-2011, 11:52 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross updated the blog section of JRsbarbq.com. The following are highlights:

Wrestlers Using Tanning Products: "Yes, wrestlers use spray tanning products to maintain their tans. Tanning beds aren't frequented as much by wrestlers as they once were. What a question."

Alex Riley: "I do have high expectations for Alex Riley. He seems athletic, articulate and intelligent. Only time will tell how far he goes but Riley has bonafide potential. FCW did a nice job of preparing Alex for WWE. Alex's future success is largely up to Alex."

Helms' Recent Rant On Shawn Michaels: "I haven't followed the recent interaction w/ Shane Helms re: HBK. I know its been out there but it really isn't something that I care to invest my time. Everyone has the right to express an opinion whether I or anyone else agrees with it or not."

LOP