PDA

View Full Version : Rumour on Why Shane Helms Hasnt Signed With TNA

Travicity
01-17-2011, 04:27 PM
For what it's worth, there's a story making the rounds that Shane Helms hasn't signed with TNA because his ex-girlfriend and current Knockout Velvet Sky has threatened to leave the company if he comes aboard. The story, which should be taken as a rumor for now, notes that the two had a nasty breakup and officials are more interested in keeping her than signing him.

LOP

Metalitia
01-18-2011, 03:14 AM
If true it makes sense in fairness.

Helms has only really gotten over big time as The Hurricaine and that was more for the gimmick than his ring work. I gotta assume WWE own the rights to that gimmick.

Knockouts are at times the most watched segment on Impact apparently and as far as the sex factor goes Velvet Sky is TNAs star.

A mid carder to make up the numbers vs the glamour image of the company? It'd be a no brainer really.

Swinny
01-18-2011, 03:29 AM
Yeah, could make sense. There's gotta be a reason 'cause with the Hardys and Shannon Moore there, you'd think he'd be quick to just on the wagon as well and this one could be it. I also agree that keeping Velvet is definitely more of a priority than signing Helms, so they're in the right here, if that's the case.

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Oooooh...i wanna know what happened even more now :shifty:

mikedudelang
01-18-2011, 04:42 AM
Likely complete b.s. but if TNA did have to choose, they're much better off with Velvet. Helms is an overrated Hardy lackey.

Swinny
01-18-2011, 04:50 AM
Likely complete b.s. but if TNA did have to choose, they're much better off with Velvet. Helms is an overrated Hardy lackey.

It might be B.S., but you know there's gotta be a reason behind it. If TNA was willing to pick up Moore, I'm sure they'd want Helms too and I can't see why he wouldn't be interested because I'm sure he'd be guarenteed a good spot there.