PDA

View Full Version : Breaking news

kunj3440
08-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Angle released
Aug. 25, 2006

Due to personal issues, Kurt Angle has been granted an early release from his contract. WWE looks forward to establishing a new relationship with Kurt in the near future.

The only Olympic gold medalist in WWE history, Kurt Angle arrived in 1999 and quickly became one of the most decorated champions in sports-entertainment history. "The Wrestling Machine" is not only a six-time World Champion, but also held the Intercontinental Championship and WWE Tag Team Championship; he also won the 2000 King of the Ring tournament. Recently joining ECW, Angle’s unmatched intensity was rivaled only by his technical and athletic in-ring prowess.

wwe.com

OMFG i dint c this coming

bad_meetz_evil
08-25-2006, 11:18 PM
This sucks. Im a huge Kurt Angle, infact hes my favourite wrestler. and now hes gone? Damn.

OMEN
08-25-2006, 11:33 PM
It's a shame that this has happened,Especially with all of the injury problems that Kurt has had over the last six months or so.I hope that this is only temporary and that Kurt will return to the wwe/ECW sooner rather than later..

shakie
08-27-2006, 01:11 AM
yeah but if it is a permanant release by the wwe we all know that tnas gunna pick him up soon

Will
08-27-2006, 01:34 AM
This isnt a permanent release and Angle is to big for TNA anyway. I expect him to be back in a WWE ring by Wrestlemania.

stoker1969
08-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Great just what the company needs. To lose one of the few good and interesting wrestlers it has. Keep up the good work Vince.

XXKSXX
08-27-2006, 02:37 PM
It sucks that he's leaving but it doesn't really surprise me thow. He has been gown off and on the last year and a half. I have thought latly he looked very burned out and as much as I like the guy I'm glad that he's leaving for himself. I will always like Kurt and would be kinda cool if he came back sometime down the road. But if he doesn't that would be ok to. But he will be inducted to the HOF someday thats pretty much a garente.

Will
08-27-2006, 06:26 PM
^ thats a good post. I cant believe how many people there are that that think Kurt shouldnt have left or that Vince should do something to stop him from leaving. The guy has destroyed his body for the last 7 years in order to entertain the fans, but they always want more. If I have to choose between seeing angle kill himself in the ring, or never seeing im wrestle again, than I hope he enjoys whatever he does next with his life.

XXKSXX
08-27-2006, 11:53 PM
^I agree, If I never see Angle wrestle again thats ok he gave me enuff of his great career like 2 years ago. He has put on some of the greatest matches in wrestling history and when ever he got in the ring with certain wrestlers the matches were great. I will never forget his matches with HBK and Chris Benoit.

OFF topic :) I also see we have the same taste in Hooror films :D

Neo Corey
08-27-2006, 11:56 PM
obviously because he was in ecw who would wanna be in that lol

XXKSXX
08-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Well I wouldn't mind being in ECW. Its better then SD by far and ECW just started. I will be watching ECW every week just like I have been doing. Its not really that bad of a show. I find to be pretty good.

bigtimeb
08-28-2006, 02:25 PM
Angle deserves this break and it's a damn shame for anyone to badmouth him otherwize.