PDA

View Full Version : The Story of TNA's Planted Sign Guy.

The Yiz
01-17-2011, 11:11 PM
I saw a video online and found it very interesting. Not that important, but interesting.

When Hogan came into TNA this time last year, they planted a guy ringside, who would often dress as Hogan on iMPACT! shows. When TNA fans in the Orlando Studios (or the Crucual Crew) Wern't happy with what they were seeing (which the jerks got for free), they would often do their little chants. TNA, apparently were already prepared for this.

It would be a norm for the guy to show this sign;

http://i51.tinypic.com/8xsh77.png

Then when Bubba The Love Sponge would get heat, the planted fan would show this sign;

http://i54.tinypic.com/2rqnfch.png

And it wasn't unpopular for the locals to hate on the 4 sided ring to return. But TNA was prepared!;

http://i52.tinypic.com/r1edll.png

And if you thought the Crucial Crew were being selfish with their prior comments, they would often chant "You Can't Wrestle!" to the TNA Knockouts, who are trying to revive their division. But this guy had their back;

http://i56.tinypic.com/2psr8s6.png

:laugh:

:bow: this guy

Swinny
01-17-2011, 11:15 PM
Lol, that is quite amusing.

Travicity
01-17-2011, 11:24 PM
Lol yea Ive seen and noticed him :P.

Smartmark
01-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Awesome guy! :D

Thanx for making my day Spice Boy! :)

Metalitia
01-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Pretty interesting and not too surprising.

In a similar fashion did anyone else notice the very aggressive seeming but never crossing the line fan during Jarretts MMA segments? In teh corner as Jarrett entered the ring would give him dogs abuse and Jarrett would give it back, camera focussed on him often at various points during the segments.

Cue the most recent Impact and thus a new set of tapings and it's a different guy BUT in the same place in the crowd and just as before he's now giving Jarrett dogs abuse but not crossing the line and is getting it back.

Keep an eye out for him or someone else in that spot. On the railings in the corner by the steps as Jarrett enters the ring. Bet there'll be someone there really going for it.

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-18-2011, 09:38 AM
yeah seen this guy a lot also had a Legends= Ratings sign

Smartmark
01-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Every company has these fans. WWE has the guy who always dresses in a Santa costume :P

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-18-2011, 03:36 PM
WWE also has that guy in a red cap and blue shirt who hugged Cena post "retirement"

mikedudelang
01-18-2011, 10:20 PM
Pretty interesting and not too surprising.

In a similar fashion did anyone else notice the very aggressive seeming but never crossing the line fan during Jarretts MMA segments? In teh corner as Jarrett entered the ring would give him dogs abuse and Jarrett would give it back, camera focussed on him often at various points during the segments.

Cue the most recent Impact and thus a new set of tapings and it's a different guy BUT in the same place in the crowd and just as before he's now giving Jarrett dogs abuse but not crossing the line and is getting it back.

Keep an eye out for him or someone else in that spot. On the railings in the corner by the steps as Jarrett enters the ring. Bet there'll be someone there really going for it.

Are you talking about the pudgy lookin' Italian dude? If so, that dude loses his shit every time Jarrett walks by! There's also the black guys Jarrett threw water at last week. Those two are wanting to kill him.

Metalitia
01-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Are you talking about the pudgy lookin' Italian dude? If so, that dude loses his shit every time Jarrett walks by! There's also the black guys Jarrett threw water at last week. Those two are wanting to kill him.

Yeah that sounds like him. Notice the "weeks" he was there when it was 4/5 tapings and on the first impact of the new taping schedule, the heat and everything was there in the same place but the guy had changed.

If it's not the black guy or the initial one on this weeks broadcast I bet someone will be there giving him stick.

danniboi
01-23-2011, 02:14 PM
lol that is quite amusing the nerds should pipe down when madison rayne is wrestling! :P