PDA

View Full Version : Blame Maryse For DiBiase's Lack Of Push: Would Rather Look Good On TV Than Help Him

JohnCenaFan28
01-19-2011, 04:32 PM
PWT is reporting that while there seems to be no specific reason for Ted DiBiase's lack of a WWE push where DiBiase is concerned, there seems to be concern that Maryse is not effectively doing her job as DiBiase's valet. One source noted that Maryse seems to be more interested in making herself look good on TV rather than help DiBiase get over.

Smartmark
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
I blame her and a couple of others for ruining the whole Womens Division in WWE to be honest

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-19-2011, 05:39 PM
she's the only reason I watch the women's stuff tbh

Smartmark
01-19-2011, 05:52 PM
^^ Ook... :eek:

JohnCenaFan28
01-19-2011, 06:01 PM
I watch the Women's Division because I love botchfests and sloppy promos (Alicia Fox and "Undefined Divas Champion" <3). But I do wish they'd get more serious with the ones who can put on good matches. They should separate them, the ones who can wrestle go for the belt and have serious feuds and the ones that can't should just be valets, dancers/cheerleaders for eyecandy sake or in stupid diva feuds.

Metalitia
01-20-2011, 12:55 AM
I watch the Women's Division because I love botchfests and sloppy promos (Alicia Fox and "Undefined Divas Champion" <3). But I do wish they'd get more serious with the ones who can put on good matches. They should separate them, the ones who can wrestle go for the belt and have serious feuds and the ones that can't should just be valets, dancers/cheerleaders for eyecandy sake or in stupid diva feuds.

Like The Bellas seemingly starting an angle on Raw to see who can be Daniel Bryans "first"

I'd love it if it turns out they both "win" cus he demanded a threesome.....

JohnCenaFan28
01-20-2011, 05:52 AM
Like The Bellas seemingly starting an angle on Raw to see who can be Daniel Bryans "first"

I'd love it if it turns out they both "win" cus he demanded a threesome.....

Exactly, that's a stupid angle but I love it! Then have Melina and Natalya in a real feud.