PDA

View Full Version : Lionel Tries To Fatten Up Nicole

OMEN
08-26-2006, 09:03 PM
http://xtramsn.co.nz/homepage2/imageLargeView/0,,6091492,00.jpeg
Singer Lionel Richie keeps asking daughter Nicole to dinner in a bid to fatten her up.

Nicole, 24, denies having an eating disorder and has been battling accusations she is dangerously thin.

But her father is clearly worried about her health.

"She's going to be alright, but of course I'm all over her every day, you know, 'Meet me for lunch, meet me for dinner'," he said.

"She's getting the weight on she's just got to figure how to get more on her."

Nicole's skinny frame is worlds apart from the fuller figure she had when she started The Simple Life with Paris Hilton.

The TV star, who weighs just over six stone, sparked extra concern when she was pictured jogging along the beach with a skeletal frame.

The photographs showed Nicole with a protruding rib cage and a blue bikini hanging off her tiny body.

And it's not just the newspaper readers who are worried about her dramatic weight loss.

Earlier this month a photographer shouted: "Nicole, you look disgusting, gain some f***ing weight."

The Simple Life star told American magazine US Weekly: "You don't scream at people that are overweight, so what makes people think that they have the right to scream at me that I am underweight?

"It's upsetting and mean. I'm not anorexic. At the moment, I was just sick of everyone constantly bothering me about how I look.

"I walked up to the photographer and told him 'What if I really had anorexia? What if I had a disease? How would you feel about saying such horrible things?

"He probably just wanted to get a rise out of me, but I'm a human being and he hurt my feelings."

Splash

XXKSXX
08-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Good luck on trying to get her to eat some food and if she does she probably won't keep it down. I kinda think she looks very nasty but thats my opinion and she does look nasty.

Kellie
08-27-2006, 08:29 AM
She is the only one that can make herself eat ... lets hope she does as she looks shocking atm