PDA

View Full Version : Kardashian: I'm Not Lazy

Travicity
01-21-2011, 02:44 PM
KIM Kardashian says being a reality star is a “full time” job.

The busty brunette has hit back at critics who accuse her of being famous for nothing.

“People say I do nothing but I laugh at that because my job is the reality show, the fashion lines the books — I never stop,” she said.

“It’s a fulltime job. It’s not nice to be criticized but it really doesn’t bother me because I know everyone has their own opinion.”

Kim, 30, recently denied claims she’s recently undergone a lip enhancement procedure, insisting a bout of influenza is making her mouth appear “puffy and swollen”.

“That’s not true. Trust me, I’ve tried Botox… I’m the first one to talk about anything that I do. It really p**ses me off that all of these plastic surgery rumors are always linked to me,” she said.

“I have the flu. I’m puffy and swollen, and I have no make-up on. Why would I just do my bottom lip?

“My top lip was smaller and my bottom lip was huge and I’m thinking that would be the worst doctor on earth to do one lip and not the other. It’s definitely something that I would never do. I think my lips are big enough to my taste level.”

SS